Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tebowfan85
    too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .

Comment

• Not quite what you were asking for DT, but i like it nonetheless.

Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• [img]http://63.134.213.184/_media/imgs/articles/a318_c4.jpg]
        Poor Jose...

Comment

• lol nice post haha.

For the dog and crab one what one is it talking about? the dog doesnt understand or the crab?

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
            lol nice post haha.

For the dog and crab one what one is it talking about? the dog doesnt understand or the crab?
            The dog... Thats how I took it at least...

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
              The dog... Thats how I took it at least...
              Unquestionably the dog.

Comment

• The crab looks really confident though, and the dog just looks like its sniffin around.

It makes more sense for dog, but the picture doesnt fit as well as it could

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                  The crab looks really confident though, and the dog just looks like its sniffin around.

It makes more sense for dog, but the picture doesnt fit as well as it could
                  Well think about it this way, the dogs ear is right in front of the crab's left claw. It's pretty much screwed.

Comment

• Took this picture with Jim Mora in the hotel bar where i was staying in DC. He was really cool. My friend taking the picture even told us "say playoffs" instead of "say cheese".

Maybe it is funny, maybe it is not....

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        I feel terrible for that person's children.......ahhh.

Comment

• It would have been much easier to have just checked the "i do not give my child persmission" box.

Who cares about your beliefs and whether or not you are a moron?!?!
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                            I go to college on the other side of the state practically from where I live and I think I've gotten two letters about to my home address already. My mom just called them and told them I went to school far away and they never made anything of it......

If I ever do get called for it, maybe I should use my dad's strategy and pretend to be really, really racist, lol.

Or Bill from KotH: "I've served on 5 juries and did my job every time. 5 convictions."
                            My uncle performs that strategy as well. My boss just got called for jury duty and now he misses work everyday until early June

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                              It would have been much easier to have just checked the "i do not give my child persmission" box.

Who cares about your beliefs and whether or not you are a moron?!?!
                              Me and AQ had a long discussion about these types of people. They don't even understand their own religion.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• As a parent, teacher and a Christian, let me just go on record as saying
                                -Your child's field trip permission form is not the preferred medium for
                                spiritual-philosophical debate.-

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information