Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    You know the newspaper printed that because they thought it was hilarious.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

That motivational poster itself ( well the article too) made me facepalm. AHH!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• hahah i actually face palmed lol

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by CJSchneider; 05-21-2009, 04:38 PM.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• My buddy's girlfriend is like some of those, CJ, albeit not the sexual ones(not to my knowledge anyway, lol) but she's real laid back and pretty cool. But by buddy is ******** and is thinking about breaking up with her. Its fine, I'll be there for her to cry on my shoulder...:D
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                My buddy's girlfriend is like some of those, CJ, albeit not the sexual ones(not to my knowledge anyway, lol) but she's real laid back and pretty cool. But by buddy is ******** and is thinking about breaking up with her. Its fine, I'll be there for her to cry on my shoulder...:D
                You'd be breaking an unwritten law my friend. She's off limits.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  What law is that? Where I am from your friends will try to **** your girl while you are with her.
                  Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                  Just let it go RWO.
                  We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

My buddies and I don't really care about that law. I mean we're mature enough to realize what's going on (that feels weird sayignt hat, but I can't think of another way to put it, oh well). We've passed a few around, so to speak (sounds horrible, don't take it like that), but really, there is no jealousy or any bitterness between us guys. It really depends on how things end though. If its rough, let it go, but w/e. I mean we usually get along with eachothers gfs pretty well, so it usually is just a matter of whether the girl is comfortable with it.

This isn't a common occurance, but it has happened, and there haven't been any problems, yet...haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                      What law is that? Where I am from your friends will try to **** your girl while you are with her.
                      Christ man, that's rough, lol.

Well I'm sure you guys either deal with it or just have to trust (shutters) your girl...

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                        I have no idea what you just wrote there. lol.

As far as friends go, you should try as hard as you can to ugly up their girlfriends. Find some flaws. Dont even get interested. haha. Have there been opportunties? Yeah but, I would never see a buddy's former girl.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

If your friend is that ******** then it's totally not....

Comment

I have no idea what you just wrote there. lol.

As far as friends go, you should try as hard as you can to ugly up their girlfriends. Find some flaws. Dont even get interested. haha. Have there been opportunties? Yeah but, I would never see a buddy's former girl.
                            I respect that, but if all parties are ok with it I don't see how there should be a problem, unless people start bringing up the past, but that hasn't been a problem for me. I have done that (ugly them up) while they are in the relationship, just because I don't want to be that guy that RWO mentioned. I'd never move in on a firends gf during the relationship. That **** is off limits.

Comment

• Or simply be the most attractive, least loser-ly of your friends.....heh. Worked for me for a while.

Comment

If your friend is that ******** then it's totally not....
                                My friend gets to about a 6-9 month threshold until he just gets bored. IDK if he just doesn't want that commitment schpiel, or whatever, but it seems like as soon as things start moving along, he backs off and almost intentionally ***** **** up. Its happened 3 times with him now. Its always the same story, "I just feel like being single," he says, but less than 3 weeks after each relationship has ended, he's right back into another... He's been going out with this girl since approximately Halloween, so he's really pushing his usual threshold, but the signs are there, its just a matter of time till he actually moves on. I think in his mind he already has, but just doesn't want to actually break up. He's a little immature about that, but hey, its not my life, so i won't tell him how to live it, unless he's really ******* up royally.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information