Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• DChess, I'd give you +rep, but I ran out of it.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
        DChess, I'd give you +rep, but I ran out of it.
        it's all good.

also
        http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1052/1052_01.asp
        ^crazy religous cartoon

Comment

• The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• These aren't exactly funny but I think they're pretty cool, these are all drawings on flat pavement with chalk.

(What the above picture looks like from the side, they only look right from one angle)

Comment

• ^ those are cool

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• ^Thats awesome that they are people that can do stuff like that.

Comment

• Originally Posted by scottyboy

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
                              sweet jesus....
                              JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• lol, ^where do you meet girls like that..........................no seriously I'll move there.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information