Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



  • I salute this kid.

    Comment


    • Look at the tits on her.

      Comment


      • Def. not hers. We were talking about that in the other thread. They look abnormally big for her. Either mega padding or a new job of sorts. They've never been that big. haha.

        As for the kid...he looks like he's from another generation with that hair cut and outfit. Seriously. That is an early 90's looking kid, if I've ever seen one. I'm just waiting for Mark Summers to pick him out of that crowd to sit in the pie pod.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment





        • This reminds me of a friend of mine.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post


            I salute this kid.
            that pic reminds me of Taken where Neeson takes that guy out at the popsinger's concert. Sounds like a Scary Movie spoof - Liam Neeson takes out a fanboy giving the celeb diva a rose.

            Comment


            • Comment


              • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post



                This reminds me of a friend of mine.

                looks like the type of girl to blimp up later.

                RIP ST

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Paul View Post
                  While I think this is funny (abosultely hilarious, honestly), I think things like this should be done to anyone who cheats. People who **** around with other people (all parties)while in a relationship deserve to have it bite them in the ass, and they need to feel humiliated and shameful about that ****.


                  This rule is void for that kid with the rose though...
                  Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                  Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post


                    I salute this kid.

                    Is that Fenikz?

                    ;)


                    Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                      Is that Fenikz?

                      ;)
                      u mean APS

                      Comment


                      • It really doesn't matter GOW, any of us on here, if we did what this kid did, we'd get the same reaction from her, lol.
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                        Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Shahin View Post
                          looks like the type of girl to blimp up later.
                          They are called fat grenades. Once you get married, they pull the pin.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                            While I think this is funny (abosultely hilarious, honestly), I think things like this should be done to anyone who cheats. People who **** around with other people (all parties)while in a relationship deserve to have it bite them in the ass, and they need to feel humiliated and shameful about that ****.


                            This rule is void for that kid with the rose though...
                            Yeah, I agree with you. However, it seems that only males get blamed when this happens. Male cheats, it's because he's an a-hole and doesn't care about his family. But if a woman cheats....

                            it's because the man is an a-hole and doesn't pay enough attention to her, so she went away in her attention-seeking ways and started ******* another dude(s).

                            Thank you, Dr. Phil.


                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                              Yeah, I agree with you. However, it seems that only males get blamed when this happens. Male cheats, it's because he's an a-hole and doesn't care about his family. But if a woman cheats....

                              it's because the man is an a-hole and doesn't pay enough attention to her, so she went away in her attention-seeking ways and started ******* another dude(s).

                              Thank you, Dr. Phil.
                              QFT women want to be treated equal but they still enjoy all the double standards of society ... which is ********.
                              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji


                              DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

                              Originally posted by njx9
                              oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                                QFT women want to be treated equal but they still enjoy all the double standards of society ... which is ********.
                                Agreed, thats why I said all people, lol
                                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                                Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information