Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    As a teacher, I find that hilarious. Some people have no sense of humor.
    Agreed. Detention crosses the line on this sort of thing. I'd have to talk with the kids about the inappropriateness of such a comment in class, but the hardest part would be holding back the loud belly laugh....

and off to summer school i go.... :(
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Some of my favorite teachers were the ones that would laugh at jokes like that, but you could tell they were attempting to hold it in. They'd get over it and say something along the lines of. If you're going to say something inappropriate, make sure its as funny as that...

In one of my classes, a kid, randomly out of the blue raised his hand, said "Excuse me, I was talking to a *** kid in gym class, and he told me having sex is like throwing a hot dog out a window." The teacher just lost it, she couldn't have laughed any harder. Our whole class was dying in laughter, both at what he said, how he said it, and her reaction.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• I got detention once ever. Some loser threw like a prezel or something and they wrote up our whole table. ha. I had to write some sentence over and over again. I dont remember what it was but, we couldn't leave until we wrote it like 400 times. pftt. And I remember I had to start over because, I was just going down the line and that was unacceptable. lol.

I will not
        I will not
        I will no
        I will
        I will

Like so^

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• MOTH, I had something like that happen to me (right after my other three days) and i told the lady that I refused to be written up and whatever. She brought us to our Asistant Pricipals, (mine was pretty cool, realized my first write-up was BS) and I told him that I wasn't going to have more detention time for something I had no part in. I'm pretty sure he was testing me, because he tols me I was going to have to serve the detentions anyway. I told him, as politely as possible, "Good luck, because if you can't realize that I had nothing to do with this (was honest from what happened with the other time), then I'll tell my parents what has happened, and you will have to deal with one ticked off father." (My dad doesn't like to deal with BS from the school district, dealt with a lot of it when he was in because of his brothers). Well I told him what happened, mentioned that I thought the woman was on some sort of pwer trip, and he said I could go back to my lunch, and that I wans't going to have any detentions. When I got back, the ***** asked me what I was doing back, and I told her I wasn't written up because I didn't do anything. She was pissed, but I didn't care at all. It was a table of 8 or so guys, and I was the only one who wasn't written up, they were pissed, but not as much as her.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
            As a teacher, I find that hilarious. Some people have no sense of humor.
            If i was a teacher, that kid would be getting extra points.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
              I got 3 lunch detentions for tossing (underhand, even) a pretzel to one of my friends during lunch. He was literally 5 feet away, but whatever.
              Most of my actual 'teachers' wouldn't have had a problem with something like that....but man, those cafeteria duty ladies who were like volunteers or whatever where borderline nazis.

I remember them writing kids up for saying "this sucks" and the like.....and so help you god if you talked above a whisper around them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                Most of my actual 'teachers' wouldn't have had a problem with something like that....but man, those cafeteria duty ladies who were like volunteers or whatever where borderline nazis.

I remember them writing kids up for saying "this sucks" and the like.....and so help you god if you talked above a whisper around them.
                The one lady would always be decked out in nothing but purple, even the socks! And she was a little hefty, so she got called a grape by a lot of people. God help them if she heard them call her that...

Comment

• Comment

• Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigaro View Post
                      And young DG had to learn how to eat ice cream the hard way

Comment

• Comment

• I can't remember if I saw this in this thread or not but here it goes:

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Religion itself is a joke, but we can't talk about that here.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                              Religion itself is a joke, but we can't talk about that here.
                              Uh... You just did?

Not to mention anyone who thinks that what "randomferret" stated is true has pretty weak historical/theological knowledge, which is common among most people.
                              Last edited by TitleTown088; 06-22-2009, 11:45 PM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                                Uh... You just did?

Not to mention anyone who thinks that what "randomferret" stated is true has pretty weak historical/theological knowledge, which is common among most people.
                                I thought that was why it was funny?

^A Bonekrusher production^
                                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information