• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
    I can't remember if I saw this in this thread or not but here it goes:

Heh, I got a good chuckle out of it.

Comment

I thought that was why it was funny?
      Yes, but I bet you would be surprised at the amount of people that would not understand that.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        Yes, but I bet you would be surprised at the amount of people that would not understand that.
        I don't quite get what your saying....

Are you saying that what he is saying is historically/theologically weak/innaccurate or that most people are idiots when it comes to their knowledge of history and wouldn't know that he's being what I said before?

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post

I salute this kid.
          http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/us-m...ox-flower.html

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

I can't remember if I saw this in this thread or not but here it goes:

Its almost like Starwars...almost...

Comment

• Comment

Uh... You just did?

Not to mention anyone who thinks that what "randomferret" stated is true has pretty weak historical/theological knowledge, which is common among most people.
                Including many "anyones" who subscribe to one of those four faiths. What's your point?
                Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                I thought that was why it was funny?
                Me too. I just shook my head and chuckled, same as I did w/the Joker Jetsons joke and the "brown or pink" nonsense that I posted. W/o a sense of humor about such stupidity I would have pulled a William Foster years ago.

My biggest question with randomferret's post is the curious use of the (non)word "retcons" . . .

The whole post reeks of redneck, though, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the lack of spelling skills on what I assume is supposed to be "reckons." Not that it matters much, since it makes no sense to say something "reckons the last one like it never happened."

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• and simply b/c a good lol cat is always fun . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                    My biggest question with randomferret's post is the curious use of the (non)word "retcons" . . .

The whole post reeks of redneck, though, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the lack of spelling skills on what I assume is supposed to be "reckons." Not that it matters much, since it makes no sense to say something "reckons the last one like it never happened."

"Retcons" is totally a word.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retcon

Comment

• lmao - I was actually thinking it looked like some kind of made up, comic convention word.

Ok, I'll stand somewhat corrected. It wasn't a typo or poor spelling, but Wiki makes not a word.

Comment

• http://dictionary.die.net/retcon

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• haha Flying Elvis just made himself look like a douche didnt he

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                            Including many "anyones" who subscribe to one of those four faiths. What's your point?
                            Ok...Are you implying that anyone who who subscribes to one of those faiths has a thorough theological knowledge of it? If so, Haha.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

Comment

Ok...Are you implying that anyone who who subscribes to one of those faiths has a thorough theological knowledge of it? If so, Haha.
                              I'm pretty sure he is implying the exact opposite.
                              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                              oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                                I'm pretty sure he is implying the exact opposite.
                                Very true now that a re-read it. It was worded tricky ;)
                                We are in agreement then Elvis.

they get smoked.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information