Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
      your still short
      what's it like being a douchebag?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I'm proud to be a small man.

Comment

• Short or average height people have life infinitely easier than tall people. Trousers can always be shortened, can't be lengthened, no worries with let room in cinemas, planes or buses or cars, beds are easier to fit in, women are easier to talk to.

Comment

• I saw this on digg.com's front page

Comment

• How lazy are we as a society that WALKING has become too strenuous for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                How lazy are we as a society that WALKING has become too strenuous for us.
                Or using an elevator instead of climbing a flight of stairs.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I lol'd. i wonder how many others can

by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I dont get skinny people........I could never dip below 180 without absolutely killing myself and I am most comfortable around 190
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      Yes, I could kick all of your asses when I was in 8th grade. lol

It's funny that some said they were like 6'3 by that age. The tallest kid at my school had to be like 5'11 in 8th grade, and he towered over everyone. He was the center on our crappy basketball team in 8th grade. He didnt grow anymore in high school, though so we all caught up to him rather quickly.
                      Yeah I say I was 6-3 because I think I grew an inch every year I was in high school.Could be wrong though. Im 6-6 or 6-7 now. Kind of sucks though because my docter said he thought I may reach in the upper sixes and maybe lower sevens by the time I was twenty.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• more

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• smbc is the best.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                            Yeah I say I was 6-3 because I think I grew an inch every year I was in high school.Could be wrong though. Im 6-6 or 6-7 now. Kind of sucks though because my docter said he thought I may reach in the upper sixes and maybe lower sevens by the time I was twenty.
                            Sounds to me like you lucked out. Life as a 7 footer has to suck

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              My dad is 6'8''. I'm a full grown 5'11''

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                Especially if you're not a basketball player. Then you're just a big freak.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information