No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always hate when kids today think they're still going to get taller. What I mean is, I have friends who are in their 20's and they're still certain they're not done growing yet. I mean, maybe they'll be one of the lucky ones. But the majority of people reach their peak height well before they even graduate high school. I was 5'11 probably sometime into my sophomore year and that's where I stayed.
    Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 12-07-2009, 09:10 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• I'm in 10th grade, and am 6'2". My brother was 6'1" at that stage and is now 6'4". So I will probably end up 6'4"-6'5".

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
      <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
      <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
      <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• I only hit a growth spurt this summer, and I'm going into my senior year.

From about June of last year until now I've grown 6 inches. It all depends on your bone age. I got a physical where they did some **** to check that out and they found out that my bones were age 13 and I was 16.

Comment

• 8th grade i was 5'11" im now 6', high school sucked so hard watching everyone get taller than me

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• I was 5'7 in the 6th grade(10 years ago) and 5'8 1/2(to make myself feel better) now. So all you poor growth spurt ************* can suck balls.

Comment

• My dad is 6'8''. I'm a full grown 5'11''
              There are only 3 things that can explain this...

1. You are adopted.
              2. Your father is not your father.
              3. Your mother is/was a circus midget.

:)

That is one hell of a discrepancy though.

I'm 5'11 and was that halfway through my last year of HS, I kind of held out some hope I might have a late growth(Older brother and Dad both had growth spurts at 22), but alas it wasn't to be.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                There are only 3 things that can explain this...

1. You are adopted.
                2. Your father is not your father.
                3. Your mother is/was a circus midget.

:)

That is one hell of a discrepancy though.

I'm 5'11 and was that halfway through my last year of HS, I kind of held out some hope I might have a late growth(Older brother and Dad both had growth spurts at 22), but alas it wasn't to be.
                My mom's side of the family is short. Her brother is a shocking 5'8'' and my grandfather was around there as well.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• According the the military, I've actually shrank 2 inches in the past 4 years

Comment

• Well that cant be good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• was 6 feet even during my initial physical and now on my monthly weigh-ins I fluctuate between 5'10" and 5'11" with an all time low of 5'9" about 4 months ago.

Comment

• I didn't know that this became the "Official How Tall Am I?" Thread....
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• My mom's side of the family is short. Her brother is a shocking 5'8'' and my grandfather was around there as well.
                          Feel the pain with you on that, though I at least matched my old man. Have an Uncle on Dad's side who is 6'4, I'm pretty sure I'm the tallest member of the family on mum's side(my sister aside who is taller than me the *****...)

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• I have been 6 feet since ninth grade. I was a dominant pickup b ball center back then but now everyone is like 6'3"

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              According the the military, I've actually shrank 2 inches in the past 4 years
                              At this rate your long term prognosis isn't good.

I was 6' in 10th grade and that was it.

lol yes SABF, I developed serious boxing out skills and then a couple years later had to learn to actually step out, weaaak sauce.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                                I have been 6 feet since ninth grade. I was a dominant pickup b ball center back then but now everyone is like 6'3"
                                Yeah, pretty much the same for me, except I was 6'3".

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information