Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    I must now depart, for I have a splendid carriage that can incline and decline at my merry whim.
    Forced to halt at the corner. As I gazed around, nary a vagabond was in sight.

    And all things are quite splendid. I received a telegram from Kimberley, and she is capable of fornicating through all the hours of the night.


    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
      Forced to halt at the corner. As I gazed around, nary a vagabond was in sight.

      And all things are quite splendid. I received a telegram from Kimberley, and she is capable of fornicating through all the hours of the night.
      -nor is her nocturnal prowess or stamina to be trifled with-


      I sent correspondence to my childhood comrades and inquired where we could meet for a rousing game which brings back found memories. As I do recall I was quite the athlete in my day. As a matter of fact I engaged in a bit of sport rather recently and held true to my former bill, dashing my opponent rather briskly.




      2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        In addition, me beloved mother prepared a dazzling morning meal with out swine. When I took this site in I dined plentifully, but did not gorge myself to the point of illness. I was then messaged by a wonderful young lady whom I have wished to have intercourse with for some time.
        I think you should really leave your little sister alone CJ.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
          I think you should really leave your little sister alone CJ.
          Isn't your mom named Kim?




          2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

          Comment


          • So I did a few more, let me know what you think.





            After these were done, I was trying to think of more, so I looked up classic rap songs on google and found a top 10 list. Soulja Boy was #3. I stopped looking after that.


            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

            Comment


            • I have to watch my little brothers tonight and they wanted to watch Night At the Museum 2. It's bearable because of Amy Adams' perfect ass.



              worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

              themaninblack
              15

              Comment


              • Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                I have to watch my little brothers tonight and they wanted to watch Night At the Museum 2. It's bearable because of Amy Adams' perfect ass.

                That sure is very funny.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                  I have to watch my little brothers tonight and they wanted to watch Night At the Museum 2. It's bearable because of Amy Adams' perfect ass.

                  Ah yes. That most definitely was the best part of that movie. Thx for reminding me.

                  by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • Comment


                      • Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                        I have to watch my little brothers tonight and they wanted to watch Night At the Museum 2. It's bearable because of Amy Adams' perfect ass.

                        it is nice isnt it?

                        Comment


                        • I want it. I thought she was pretty cute before I knew about the butt.


                          worker bees can leave
                          even drones can fly away
                          the queen is their slave

                          themaninblack
                          15

                          Comment


                          • I don't think this is a repost...

                            Comment


                            • haha i hope your joking cause it has been posted about on the last 3 pages

                              Comment










                              • Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information