Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • Originally posted by Job View Post
      Lolcats are not for lolness, they are for awesomeness. Because cats are awesome.
      Dogs > cats

      Chocolate Labs > Border Collies > Other dogs > Cats

      Comment




      • Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

        Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          Dogs > cats

          Chocolate Labs > Border Collies > Other dogs > Cats
          I hate you.

          Comment


          • Siberian Huskies > Cats > German Shepards > Dogs

            How can you think otherwise?


            :)
            | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
              Siberian Huskies > Cats > German Shepards > Dogs

              How can you think otherwise?


              :)
              This is acceptable.

              Comment




              • Pugs > dogs >>> cats


                worker bees can leave
                even drones can fly away
                the queen is their slave

                themaninblack
                15

                Comment


                • Why the **** are we talking about dogs again in the funny picture thread?

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • Originally posted by Job View Post
                      Lolcats are not for lolness, they are for awesomeness. Because cats are awesome.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                        top gear is un worldly funny

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                          Pugs > dogs >>> cats
                          box/staffordshire mixes >>>> all

                          Comment


                          • Pugs.....ughbiugbughghgbubgh......no thanks.

                            Even the name "pug" is grunty and ugly....

                            I like that box/staffordshire though.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                              Pugs.....ughbiugbughghgbubgh......no thanks.

                              Even the name "pug" is grunty and ugly....

                              I like that box/staffordshire though.
                              GTFO and take your fail with you.



                              Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                              I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

                              Comment


                              • Beagles>>>Pugs.


                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information