No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was great. I wouldnt be able to keep my composure had I seen that live. I would have been cracking up.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
        hahahahhaha thats awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
            that's funny, lol. Chris Rock is great.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                haha thats a pretty good one

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• With those knee bads and that stance, he deserved it.

Comment

• We had huge volley ball tournaments when I was in High School. Pretty much the biggest event when we had gym class. It was a lot of fun. Anyway, they always randomly put the teams together. Nothing was worse than when you got the most unathletic geeky kid or uninterested "rebel" chick on your team. What's worse, is when you try to get the ball, since they're not even going to try and hit it, and then they get mad at you for doing so.

I've seen many a nerdy kid get hit in the face. Be it on a simple volley or spikage. haha. I hated when these kids always carried the ball also, not knowing what they were doing. You try and help them and then they start screaming at you. In my experience at least. grrr. They didnt want any part of a "jock" helping them. Patience wore thin.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Gym class volleyball was one of my top memories of high school....loved it. I've always had a pretty bad leg that I had surgery on when I was 12, so sports that involved a lot of running weren't my favorites, but I could get around well enough in volleyball to be good at it.

We weren't allowed to serve it overhand, so I got real good at aiming underhand serves...I'd always pick out that nerdy kid or really unathletic chick and just kept serving it to them. I'd run up 10 or 12 straight points without them even getting it back over the net, lol.

Comment

• On the other side, you had the alpha-males that had to do a jump-serve/spike as hard as they possibly can that no one could return it. Honestly they pissed me off more than the nerds. The un-interested goth/emo girls like you said pissed me off the most though. At least attempt to hit it over the net.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                          insulting James Hetfield is so fun.

UH-OH!

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                            On the other side, you had the alpha-males that had to do a jump-serve/spike as hard as they possibly can that no one could return it. Honestly they pissed me off more than the nerds. The un-interested goth/emo girls like you said pissed me off the most though. At least attempt to hit it over the net.
                            Anyone who seemed completely uninterested got served to when I played volleyball, but we could serve overhand, so that was my source of entertainment when we had volleyball in gym class. There were a few games where I'd score the last 15 or so point just serving at the uninterested kids. But the "jocks" that took things too far made our school come up with an "advanced gym" class. A lot of guys I know took it, but I felt no need, haha.

The worst game to play in gym with the uninterested types is ultimate frisbee. You have people like me who actually try, and at times too hard (and have to realize I'm in gym, lol), and relax a bit, and you try to help out that kid who is having a hard time, and they **** up anyway, then get pissed at you because you involved them, when no one else would.

For me, halfway through my senior year of gym, our teacher actually split our gym class up into the ones who were interested, and the group that wasn't. We got to have fun and play games, they would have to run or ride the stationary bikes. I'd much rather play a game than do any of that **** anyway.
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Advanced gym sounds terrible. For their sake, I hope this was an all-boys school. I understand if you want to be competitive, I certainly tried to an extent, but you just can't take it too seriously.
                              Luckily, I almost always had gym at the end of the day. Even if you're barely trying, that's a massive plus come springtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                                UH-OH!
                                lars looks into it. James has that Why The **** is this guy touching me look

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information