No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, my high school had a ton of hot teachers. Made math class my freshman year very hard to focus during.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
      Who is that in the middle? Ricky Martin?
      yes it is.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                On the other side, you had the alpha-males that had to do a jump-serve/spike as hard as they possibly can that no one could return it.
                Isn't that the whole ******* point of volleyball? Also something that takes a lot of skill to actually do.

Comment

• Playing sports made gym optional but I usually went anyway depending on what they were playing that week/month. Dodgeball and indoor hockey were the boss.

Comment

• I never had gym class either.

Comment

• I was a "gym class hero", I didnt like yell at people, push everyone around, and grunt all the time, like some others, but I did try hard. Gym was the best part of school. lol. Especially when we had our volleyball, basketball, flag football, and baseball tourneys. Good times. Playing Lacrosse, soccer, rip flag, tennis. Not as much fun.
                      That was me also. Not a big yeller and that sort of thing, but was always going to try my hardest to win. Still remember the basketball tournament, to make it fair they picked the teams based on what sport you played at school(on the idea that basketballers would be better so spread them out) the only problem was that the two best players in the entire class were me and another guy who did swimming(I played cricket) so we got the two best players and then to cap it off we also got the best basketballer. It was kind of ridiculous how much we dominated. Ah the good old days in HS!

I had a bunch of people finish those damn things in my gym classes, even as young as 6th grade. Most of them were cross country runners, but nonetheless I would still feel worthless after only doing 40-45.
                      I'm guessing yours must have been a bit different. Ours was based on a tape with level 1-1 to 1-10 then went to 2-1. 95% of people were out by level 14, there used to be about 4 or 5 of us that could make it past 14 but this guy went all the way to 16 which was the end, I swear there were people in our class that could have started at 14 and still not finished because it got damn fast by the end.

My HS had no hot teachers, not one in 5 years, the prep school section had a couple and I had a Maths teacher who in the end got terminated because he kept sleeping with them(I know this because I played footy with him after HS) but I did have an extraordinary amount of teachers with hot daughters. We had like 10 different teachers with hot daughters and for some absurd reason they showed them off to us. I still remember one of them telling us that if any of us slept with his daughter at leavers(big pissup after final year) he would cut our balls off, was so funny and yes, a couple of the boys may have slept with her anyway!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• when did this turn into the gym class thread

Comment

• Ehh - I guess it fits with Easter approaching

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                            Just let it go RWO.
                            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                              Isn't that the whole ******* point of volleyball? Also something that takes a lot of skill to actually do.
                              In gym class? They're trying to show off and end up looking like a d-bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                                ...thats funny to you???

Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information