Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brent View Post


    When you see it, you'll get why I made this.
    I really don't see the humour in this. An owl with dead mice around him? It's pretty sad that you need an owl to get mice. It's so easy to get mice these days, just walk over to the pet store and buy them. That is, unless you got no game with the pet store.


    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

    Comment


    • Is that a ping-pong ball?




      2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
        I really don't see the humour in this.
        My friend took this, she does something for a foresting company in Oregon. When I was looking at it, I didn't see it at first and then I was like, "oh ****"

        Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        Is that a ping-pong ball?
        that is an egg it's nesting. she's inside a nest box for owls, they just lift up the tops and take pics.

        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brent View Post
          When I was looking at it, I didn't see it at first and then I was like, "oh ****"
          Is what you saw just over the owl's head??

          Comment


          • Originally posted by pete_norm View Post
            Is what you saw just over the owl's head??
            no, bottom left corner of the box.

            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brent View Post
              My friend took this, she does something for a foresting company in Oregon. When I was looking at it, I didn't see it at first and then I was like, "oh ****"
              Chris was mocking the douche that made a huge deal out of a snake eating a bird.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brent View Post

                that is an egg it's nesting. she's inside a nest box for owls, they just lift up the tops and take pics.
                I was looking for an "in" to make a Beer Pong joke, I guess it didn't pan out.




                2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  Chris was mocking the douche that made a huge deal out of a snake eating a bird.
                  yeah I figured, but I also figured some might be curious as to what they were looking at.

                  Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                  Comment


                  • Relax everyone I found some funny.

                    Anal Fisting


                    Aids


                    Bush Baby


                    Iphone Sucks


                    April Fools Joke


                    Dildo(blue), Vibrator Red


                    Brokeback Mountain Yellow


                    Sparkling Wiggles


                    Cinccy Bowtie


                    Monster Pig
                    Last edited by brat316; 04-04-2010, 12:32 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                      The one you linked to didn't match the one above it...I'm not sure I get that one. As for the AIDS one.....is it making fun of people worrying about it right before new years or something?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                        The one you linked to didn't match the one above it...I'm not sure I get that one. As for the AIDS one.....is it making fun of people worrying about it right before new years or something?
                        I fixed it.

                        These are all google searches. AIDS one happens around AIDS awareness month.

                        Comment



                        • ^A Bonekrusher production^
                          #15
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                          Comment


                          • that's not funny so much as it is AWESOME


                            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                            Comment


                            • Pug dressed as Teen Wolf






                              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                Pug dressed as Teen Wolf





                                Thats too good haha.....oh man. Almost as good as the editor missing the extra that flashes his junk right before the credits haha.
                                When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information