Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apu looks like Jack Sparrow

Comment

• that's more terrifying than funny. seriously.

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
          They are bananas and not bunnies
          Well you're not a bunny, either, but you can reproduce. (I hope)

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
            lol, thats funny.
            I like how every guy is looking at her, besides him.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• edit......

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                i was trying to find a picture of the springfield mafia (ya know, fat tony, legs, lou, johnny tight lips....) and i turned this up instead. pretty interesting i think, more realistic simpsons characters

Impressive drawing!

p.s. Smithers is blates sliping Mr Burns one up the pooper! :D

Comment

• BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                    hahahah thats so true, it would be better if it was a little spiders instead and it said the same thing

Comment

• I thought I'd make one:

You can do the same: http://diy.despair.com/motivator.php

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Last night there was a spider on my wall, it wasn't even big, it was like the size of a nickel. It took me about 3 minutes before I finally built up the courage to get it, and I put like 5 tissues together to get it off the wall. Once I did that, I squeezed the tissues as hard as I could for like a minute to make sure it was dead. I definitely felt like a little girl. lol

On the other hand, if I saw the spider in that picture on my wall, I'd probably call the cops. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                          Last night there was a spider on my wall, it wasn't even big, it was like the size of a nickel. It took me about 3 minutes before I finally built up the courage to get it, and I put like 5 tissues together to get it off the wall. Once I did that, I squeezed the tissues as hard as I could for like a minute to make sure it was dead. I definitely felt like a little girl. lol

On the other hand, if I saw the spider in that picture on my wall, I'd probably call the cops. lol
                          ummmm Sissy!!!!

Comment

• lol. I think there's something about spiders that make me like that. I'm fine around most bugs, even bees, but I just don't like spiders.

Comment

• flying insects freak me out, unless they're butterflies

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

OH NO ! I have a wang but I'm clearly a girl - that thing is huge

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information