No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• id be a little wary eating a flamable frozen treat. something about that.....its unsettling, lol

Comment

• Id use this as my sig if it wasn't so damn big

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• delete......
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by DJC View Post
            Id use this as my sig if it wasn't so damn big

i think someone has it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Renji View Post
              i think someone has it...
              That someone is CulterChris

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Scared of clowns...pftt. Make sure when you're running in fear from your clowns that you dont drop your purse. BURN! :D

Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 05-21-2008, 05:21 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                  Last night there was a spider on my wall, it wasn't even big, it was like the size of a nickel. It took me about 3 minutes before I finally built up the courage to get it, and I put like 5 tissues together to get it off the wall. Once I did that, I squeezed the tissues as hard as I could for like a minute to make sure it was dead. I definitely felt like a little girl. lol

On the other hand, if I saw the spider in that picture on my wall, I'd probably call the cops. lol
                  You should visit australia. Most of the city is pretty clear but further out from the city where I grew up spiders, and snakes were pretty much par for the course.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                    You should visit australia. Most of the city is pretty clear but further out from the city where I grew up spiders, and snakes were pretty much par for the course.
                    I've experienced both the city and the country and I can agree with that to a degree. Although whilst living in the city (Sydney) we had a red-belly black snake in our backyard which is pretty scary. A good ol' pitch fork took care of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                      I've experienced both the city and the country and I can agree with that to a degree. Although whilst living in the city (Sydney) we had a red-belly black snake in our backyard which is pretty scary. A good ol' pitch fork took care of him.
                      yeah but you should also tell em about the dingo that stole ya baby

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

• Comment

• I was going to post the ones that I liked so I could get rep for them, but they take too long to load so heres the whole site for your pleasure

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• delete....
                            Last edited by Bills2083; 05-21-2008, 07:56 PM.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• hmm, you could just PM him?
                              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                                If you can see a lamp you've got problems

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information