Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by pete_norm View Post
    This one has been posted before, but i think it fits too well...

    Ha! aint that the truth...

    Comment


    • I will never own a mac.

      Comment


      • I hate to be a buzzkill but they're probably in some graphics class where macs are required.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
          Guidos are worse.

          The guy at the back has the biggest forehead I have ever seen.

          Comment


          • Comment


            • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              I hate to be a buzzkill but they're probably in some graphics class where macs are required.
              Guy in the front row 2nd from the right looks like hes got a dell.

              Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                I hate to be a buzzkill but they're probably in some graphics class where macs are required.
                I think there would be some MAJOR problems if a class required the students to buy their own computers and them be of a specific type...

                Plus there are a few in there that don't look like macs and there are some people that just straight up don't have a comp.

                Comment


                • macs are never required, if anything you should know how to use both

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Stranger View Post
                    The guy at the back has the biggest forehead I have ever seen.
                    I'd post a picture of Peyton Manning but I'd rather not look at him right before bed....what terrible nightmares that would bring...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      I think there would be some MAJOR problems if a class required the students to buy their own computers and them be of a specific type...

                      Plus there are a few in there that don't look like macs and there are some people that just straight up don't have a comp.

                      Maybe they're "strongly encouraged."

                      It's just weird because in my classes maybe 10% of people have macs.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                        I'd post a picture of Peyton Manning but I'd rather not look at him right before bed....what terrible nightmares that would bring...

                        Comment


                        • Macs are nice if you are rich, but a loaded Windows laptop is just as good if not entirely better than a Mac. Most people that use Macs are just terrible with using Windows
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                            I'd post a picture of Peyton Manning but I'd rather not look at him right before bed....what terrible nightmares that would bring...
                            HUURRR DUURRRR

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              macs are never required, if anything you should know how to use both
                              in my graphic design classes we have to have a mac. of course one guy has a pc laptop with all the adobe software on it, so it's not completely mandatory.

                              Originally posted by djp View Post
                              Macs are nice if you are rich, but a loaded Windows laptop is just as good if not entirely better than a Mac. Most people that use Macs are just terrible with using Windows
                              yeah, only downside of a mac is that they're expensive. but if you are in certain fields that require good sound or graphics editing then macs are the way to go. no viruses/freeze ups either



                              but i really don't wanna make this a mac/pc thread.

                              Comment




                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information