Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pete_norm View Post
    This one has been posted before, but i think it fits too well...

Ha! aint that the truth...

Comment

• I will never own a mac.

Comment

• I hate to be a buzzkill but they're probably in some graphics class where macs are required.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
          Guidos are worse.

The guy at the back has the biggest forehead I have ever seen.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              I hate to be a buzzkill but they're probably in some graphics class where macs are required.
              Guy in the front row 2nd from the right looks like hes got a dell.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                I hate to be a buzzkill but they're probably in some graphics class where macs are required.
                I think there would be some MAJOR problems if a class required the students to buy their own computers and them be of a specific type...

Plus there are a few in there that don't look like macs and there are some people that just straight up don't have a comp.

Comment

• macs are never required, if anything you should know how to use both

Comment

• Originally posted by Stranger View Post
                    The guy at the back has the biggest forehead I have ever seen.
                    I'd post a picture of Peyton Manning but I'd rather not look at him right before bed....what terrible nightmares that would bring...

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      I think there would be some MAJOR problems if a class required the students to buy their own computers and them be of a specific type...

Plus there are a few in there that don't look like macs and there are some people that just straight up don't have a comp.

Maybe they're "strongly encouraged."

It's just weird because in my classes maybe 10% of people have macs.

Comment

I'd post a picture of Peyton Manning but I'd rather not look at him right before bed....what terrible nightmares that would bring...

Comment

• Macs are nice if you are rich, but a loaded Windows laptop is just as good if not entirely better than a Mac. Most people that use Macs are just terrible with using Windows
                          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

HUURRR DUURRRR

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              macs are never required, if anything you should know how to use both
                              in my graphic design classes we have to have a mac. of course one guy has a pc laptop with all the adobe software on it, so it's not completely mandatory.

Originally posted by djp View Post
                              Macs are nice if you are rich, but a loaded Windows laptop is just as good if not entirely better than a Mac. Most people that use Macs are just terrible with using Windows
                              yeah, only downside of a mac is that they're expensive. but if you are in certain fields that require good sound or graphics editing then macs are the way to go. no viruses/freeze ups either

but i really don't wanna make this a mac/pc thread.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information