No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My particular favorites are McDonald's burger grey and spank me pink...

^That is not going to end well for me, but I don't care.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
      My particular favorites are McDonald's burger grey and spank me pink...

^That is not going to end well for me, but I don't care.
      No, no it isn't.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Comment

• A t-shirt I want sooo badly.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Comment

• Ehhhh....seems staged.

Why would you have your camera on that if you didn't know something was going to happen? Why did he open hand the guy behind him...total ***** move? Why don't the girls in back react at all?

Comment

• Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Probably is fake but I still found it pretty funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  Ehhhh....seems staged.

Why would you have your camera on that if you didn't know something was going to happen? Why did he open hand the guy behind him...total ***** move? Why don't the girls in back react at all?
                  The kid next to him taps him on the back of the head in what seems to be an attempt to upset him and cause a reaction.

But it also seems that the girl in the pink in the back has a camera as well.

Comment

• Let's not ignore how ridiculously flexible that kids arm is.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Last edited by Paul; 05-11-2010, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• I get more angry at the people that let those idiots back in the line than i do at the idiots. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying, but i'll be damned if you cut in front of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          I get more angry at the people that let those idiots back in the line than i do at the idiots. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying, but i'll be damned if you cut in front of me.
                          Yup that's how I get too.

Comment

I get more angry at the people that let those idiots back in the line than i do at the idiots. If you ain't cheating you ain't trying, but i'll be damned if you cut in front of me.
                            Maybe not MORE angry, but just as angry. I like to play with the people trying to cut back in, then just go... nope. Giant conversion vans FTW!
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

The way I look at it is if the asshole has out of state plates I give them a pass. If they are in my state they wait.
                              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                              oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• I actually never get mad while driving unless I'm late for something important.. MY importance levels may differ from yours. For instance.. Class.. not important. Movie Premier.. important.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information