Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
    I actually never get mad while driving unless I'm late for something important.. MY importance levels may differ from yours. For instance.. Class.. not important. Movie Premier.. important.
    I'm the most mellow driver ever. I don't get mad at ****. When I am in the car with someone else driving it annoys me how pissed they get because of other drivers.
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

    John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

    Comment


    • Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
      I'm the most mellow driver ever. I don't get mad at ****. When I am in the car with someone else driving it annoys me how pissed they get because of other drivers.
      Same here. It's almost as pointless as arguing on the internet except when you're an angry driver, someone could get hurt.


      Comment


      • Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
        Same here. It's almost as pointless as arguing on the internet except when you're an angry driver, someone could get hurt.
        I was driving back from a Bob Marley run last night and this lady was driving all over the road with her kid in the back seat while she was texting. I was pissed about her doing that with her kid but I remember saying "She's lucky I'm not a road raging crackhead or she would be dead" lol.
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

        John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
          Ehhhh....seems staged.

          Why would you have your camera on that if you didn't know something was going to happen? Why did he open hand the guy behind him...total ***** move? Why don't the girls in back react at all?
          seeing guys get slapped is pretty damn funny though.

          RIP ST

          Comment


          • says the guy with the lagarette blount sig :D

            Comment




            • worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

              themaninblack
              15

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                It's fake. The guy who gets slapped puts his hand on his cheek on the side of his head that gets slapped just as the guy gets up.

                Plus, the guy rips his shirt off, so it's just them trying to make a funny.

                Originally posted by Paul View Post
                Just sneak in front of the semi's. Works 30% of the time, every time.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                [@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                Comment


                • should just blow past the stop sign and cut everybody off in the turn lane at the T.
                  SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                  Fire Caldwell!!!

                  Prowler's Newb Guide

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                    It's fake. The guy who gets slapped puts his hand on his cheek on the side of his head that gets slapped just as the guy gets up.

                    Plus, the guy rips his shirt off, so it's just them trying to make a funny.



                    Just sneak in front of the semi's. Works 30% of the time, every time.
                    And when it doesn't work, your just a road pancake...
                    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                    Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                    Comment


                    • One time, I wrote "BRAKES ARE FOR WOMEN" on my rear windshield with the window chalk stuff you can buy at Walmart. Drove around with it on all summer until my mom and sisters confronted me because it was "offensive to women." Pshhhh...
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                      [@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                      Comment



                      • Ke$ha = John Travolta

                        SPLOOSH

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post

                          Ke$ha = John Travolta


                          Haha, yeah she does.

                          What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

                          2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

                          Comment



                          • What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

                            2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              I don't get it...

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information