Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
    Most guys would've picked her up and thrown her in the pool.

And by most guys, I mean me. Splash me in the face, and I splash your whole body.

Of course, I wouldn't have said whatever it was that got the drink thrown in his face, so my situation would've been flirty and ended in frisky endeavors. Ladies...
    You are the most interesting man in the world.. Do you drink Dos Equis?

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      Most guys would've picked her up and thrown her in the pool.

And by most guys, I mean me. Splash me in the face, and I splash your whole body.

Of course, I wouldn't have said whatever it was that got the drink thrown in his face, so my situation would've been flirty and ended in frisky endeavors. Ladies...
      Standing ovation.

worker bees can leave
      even drones can fly away
      the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• I don't condone hitting girls at all but it is nice when you go out with friends and there are girls in the group who are "allowed" to hit girls. So many girls around now feel like they can say whatever they like to guys because most guys can't(by can't I mean wont) fight back but a girl can just ***** slap the hell out of them.

This whole women's rights movement has gone to the point where girls now think they are better than men and can do what they want, I think at some point it has to end and really, if they are our equal they deserve the same reactions when they say and do stupid ****... unfortunately that isn't so.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the women's rights movement is concerned about more important things than stuck-up daddy's girls.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I don't feel bad for the girl, but that doesn't make the guy any less of a douche.

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
            I'm pretty sure the women's rights movement is concerned about more important things than stuck-up daddy's girls.
            Huh. And here I thought it was all about beer showers.

;)

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
              I don't condone hitting girls at all but it is nice when you go out with friends and there are girls in the group who are "allowed" to hit girls. So many girls around now feel like they can say whatever they like to guys because most guys can't(by can't I mean wont) fight back but a girl can just ***** slap the hell out of them.

This whole women's rights movement has gone to the point where girls now think they are better than men and can do what they want, I think at some point it has to end and really, if they are our equal they deserve the same reactions when they say and do stupid ****... unfortunately that isn't so.
              Is it considered wrong to hold a girl down while one of the girls in your party beats the **** out of her?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• worker bees can leave
                even drones can fly away
                the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                  Is it considered wrong to hold a girl down while one of the girls in your party beats the **** out of her?
                  It's a ***** move to do it to a guy, i'm guessing it would be twice the *****-ness if you did it to a girl? If my math is correct..

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    It's a ***** move to do it to a guy, i'm guessing it would be twice the *****-ness if you did it to a girl? If my math is correct..
                    Yeah, I'd let the girls fight it out on their own, like I'd let guys fight it out on their own. I'd only get involved in either case if the opposition started cheating, like having their friends join in too or something.

Fights are luckily something I've avoided to this point in my life. Probably for the best since my left thigh and now left knee too are all shot to hell.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                      Hell yeah.. let the girls fight it out.

Comment

• Ps, quit the yapping and more pics.

Comment

• He was caught using PED's.....

Never gets old.

And one giant FML moment from COD MW2 last week.

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

• whats going on in the COD pic?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                              whats going on in the COD pic?
                              Opposing team got 2 tactical Nukes from care packages in one game.
                              Until then I had never seen one nuke from a care package ever. And I have been playing pretty much since it came out.

bonekrusher
                              The Twitters
                              themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                                Opposing team got 2 tactical Nukes from care packages in one game.
                                Until then I had never seen one nuke from a care package ever. And I have been playing pretty much since it came out.
                                They had to be glitching big time. Nukes in care packages don't exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information