• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Too bad Germany didn't look like that back then.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• I'm turned on by your avy.

Comment

• I think I like the WWI cartoon better.....it really does get that confusing and chaotic in the middle it seems.

Comment

• Comment

• Those cartoons are nothing short of awesome, I really hope there is a Cold war one. I do like the WWI cartoon better, but both are pretty ******* awesome.
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• I think a Cold War one would just be America and the USSR staring at each other with more and more nuclear missiles piling up behind them every panel for about 40 panels....

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  I think a Cold War one would just be America and the USSR staring at each other with more and more nuclear missiles piling up behind them every panel for about 40 panels....
                  Pretty much, but I'd hope it'd include the Cuban Missile Crisis, as well as the Vietnam and Korean War (technically a conflict) and any other conflicts. I was thinking it could be either nothing, or if you incorporate those secondary occurances, it may be decent, and there would be stuff to work with.
                  Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• notice how they left out the holocaust in wwII....?

Hitman D

Comment

• Yeah I thought for sure Germany was gonna at least have a Hitler stache.

Comment

• As sad as it may be, no one actually went to war on the grounds of the holocaust. Britain and France went in as allies of Poland, Russia was in when Germany invaded them, and the US finally got in when we were attacked by Japan. I don't believe many people outside of Germany and the German occupied areas knew anything about the holocaust until some of the concentration camps were liberated late in the war.

Comment

• still to say the holocaust had no ;part of the war is ridiculous

Hitman D

Comment

• Last edited by TimD; 06-15-2010, 06:00 PM.
                            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Comment

• I want that Jughead poster in the last one.

Also the college republicans one is hilarious.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information