Comment

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...rapatt/asw.jpg

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

nevermind this

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post

Borat, I did what you told me. (I clicked the box, and pasted the link) Do I have to change something in my options to allow me to post pics?
          Not sure bro. I tried to post your pic myself and I got the same problem. Try another pic and see what happens.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Last edited by Bills2083; 06-29-2007, 12:41 PM.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Last edited by Bills2083; 06-29-2007, 12:42 PM.

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

it is funny....cuz hockey sucks

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -black View Post
                    it is funny....cuz hockey sucks
                    Maybe not down there in Florida, but up here in Buffalo it is huge.

Comment

• McOwned, love it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by scottyboy

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• :]

Comment

• I could make a small wang Joke, But I'll pass.....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information