X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
    AQ wants to tell u that she has no idea who u are#
    also that HOPA thing was fake
    LOL... Im upset that a creepy guy pretending to be a girl on the internet doesnt know who I am..

Its cute that you keep in touch with your boyfriend even after he quit the site.

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
      LOL... Im upset that a creepy guy pretending to be a girl on the internet doesnt know who I am..

Its cute that you keep in touch with your boyfriend even after he quit the site.
      What you aren't allowed to talk to anyone on this site outside of this site? I still talk to AQ and have no reason to think she isn't a female.
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• But Dude She Was Female And Liked Football!!!!11111

Comment

• Maybe she was a combination of both, kinda like theDong's lover, lol.

Looks like a female, but in reality...

I never met AQ though, just rummaged through the forums after she left. Seemed to be a good poster.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Honestly, Eggs' entire argument is that girls are incapable of partaking in web-based football discussion.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• AQ was most definitely a girl. Nothing else explains her psychotic hosebeast ramblings of sexism and misogny she'd go on anytime something offended her (which was a long, long list of things).

I really don't miss her. She had decent football knowledge, but wasn't overly insightful or thought-provoking. When she wasn't flying off the handle, I found her OT posts to be really insightful though.

Comment

• page 420

evrrrrday

edit- ****

Comment

• The real question is, is RaiderNation black

Comment

• I'm black!!!!!!!!
                    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• I don't miss her. She wasn't even hot!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• AQ hated my guts. It was awesome.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I didn't remember this being the AQ thread.

Comment

• Girls online are weird. As if them misinterpreting crap you say in real life isn't enough...

But yeah, the HOPAgirl (HPOAgirl?) kinda looks funny to me. From one angle, it's like, "OMG! Hawtest girl I've eva seenz!" and then from another angle it's like, "OMG...does she have a birth defect that makes her face pieces asymmetrical?"

Still hit it though...wit mah pen0r.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I had my battles in the Bears forum with AQ.....at least when I argue with someone like 51, he has relevant points and insight, even if I disagree. (I was right about us drafting Chris Williams over Cherilus...win) AQ just said things for the sake of saying them whether she had good reasoning behind it or not. It's like arguing with a a girl in real life only about football....

Comment

• This is recent:

You ever wonder if like Sniper, Brent, CJ, and sometimes Job carry around cans of red spraypaint hoping - nay, praying to thy grammar gods - that they'll stumble across one of these one day? Cause I do.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information