Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• if it grew a few moments after he finished that sentence, it would be a lie, as it didn't happen upon him saying "now," thus making it a lie.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• The Fox News one and the Mrs. Beiber one are awesome.
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
          if it grew a few moments after he finished that sentence, it would be a lie, as it didn't happen upon him saying "now," thus making it a lie.
          I think the picture I supposed to represent a physical view of him as he is talking, not after the fact.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            if it grew a few moments after he finished that sentence, it would be a lie, as it didn't happen upon him saying "now," thus making it a lie.
            But if it grew, it would not be a lie and then there would be no need for it to grow.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
              But if it grew, it would not be a lie and then there would be no need for it to grow. Therefore, your theory is invalid...
              Finished it for you...
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• I've seen/heard of that Pinocchio thing so many times and I still can't wrap my mind around it.

Comment

• Comment

• An infield inside the park homerun.....nice. Those infielders lack the zip on their throws to make it in the majors.

Comment

• Love MLB. Never knew about that wonderful little trick, though.

Comment

• I did that all the time in backyard baseball. Pete Wheeler was one quick MOFO.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Between that gif and me having just watched this episode, I feel compelled to post this hilarity

edit - I posted this on a computer without sound. Sorry for the lame song instead of the dialogue.
                          Last edited by SuperMcGee; 08-31-2010, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                              But if it grew, it would not be a lie and then there would be no need for it to grow.
                              the keyword is "now" it's no longer "now" when the word is finished being uttered.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Now does not always imply "instantly"; it can also mean "to follow shortly".

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information