• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I tried that argument with my Grandma when I was little...she didn't buy it. Then she always made me wash my hands in the kitchen while she watched whether I did in the bathroom or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by George Carlin

In Football the object is for the Field General to be on target with his aerial assault, riddling the Defence by hitting his Receivers with deadly accuracy, in spite of the Blitz, even if he has to use the Shotgun. With short bullet passes and long bombs he marches his troops into enemy territory, balancing this aerial assault with a sustained ground attack which punches holes in the forward wall of the enemy’s Defensive Line.

In Baseball the object is to go home and be safe.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              This is why automatic toilets/sinks are so awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                This is why automatic toilets/sinks are so awesome.
                Yeah but it sucks when they have automatic sinks but then have to crank out the paper towels and pull open the door. Bathroom doors should be pulled to get in and pushed to get out.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  Yeah but it sucks when they have automatic sinks but then have to crank out the paper towels and pull open the door. Bathroom doors should be pulled to get in and pushed to get out.
                  Or, at least for public bathrooms, not have a door and you go around a corner once inside to do your business. Then you don't have to touch anything after you wash your hands (and if your lucky, they have an automatic sink and automatic paper towel dispenser.)

Comment

• Well push door is fine because you can use your foot to push it open.

Comment

• Automatic Door openers.

Comment

• automatic EVERYTHING

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• You pull out a paper towel before then you turn on the fosset with it then use it to get another paper towel.. then oopen the door with it.

Comment

• My marketing plan attracted a record number of police and fire officials. But few stayed to bowl.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                            Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                              fosset

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                hahahha I laughed really hard at that. I was typing distracted with one hand sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information