Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
    Hahaha that must suck.
    anyone else find it ironic that he's asian?

    Comment












    • http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

      Comment


      • More....











        http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

        Comment


        • pancakes and sausage on a stick with chocolate chips.....

          is it sad that I would totally try that?

          Comment


          • My last name is actually Wang and Long Wang is not that bad. Imagine Tiny or Harry...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              pancakes and sausage on a stick with chocolate chips... is it sad that I would totally try that?
              Yes, yes a thousand times.


              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

              Comment












              • 2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                Comment




                • Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                  Comment



                  • Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                    Comment




                    • http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                        pancakes and sausage on a stick with chocolate chips.....

                        is it sad that I would totally try that?
                        I've tried it... but no chocolate chips.

                        It's disgusting haha.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                          I've tried it... but no chocolate chips.

                          It's disgusting haha.
                          I'd still try it. Your talking to a guy whos tried a pickle on a stick (delicious btw)

                          It goes right up there with deep fried bacon and deep fried pickle slices as things I need to eat at some point in my life, lol

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                            I'd still try it. Your talking to a guy whos tried a pickle on a stick (delicious btw)

                            It goes right up there with deep fried bacon and deep fried pickle slices as things I need to eat at some point in my life, lol
                            I've had bacon Tampura which would (I guess) be similar to deep fried bacon and it is amaizing
                            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji


                            DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

                            Originally posted by njx9
                            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

                            Comment


                            • Fried pickles are great

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                Fried pickles are great
                                I second this statement especially when accompanied with remoulade



                                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information