No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd **** myself if a gorilla ever comes close to doing that to me.

Comment

• agreed. that gorilla vid should go in the "things that would make you **** yourself" thread.
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• It can reside their with the food from Raising Cane's Restaurants and Mexican water.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• So this probably isn't that funny, but it made me laugh while I was doing online traffic school. Look at the part I circled when they are warning about road rage:

Comment

• That's how mad I get when people demonstrate they have no idea how a blinker works.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Comment

• The SEC in facebook!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• hahahahahaha

RAPE

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Comment

• animal gifs are funny.

Comment

• by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
                              Hahaha, this is what I first thought of when I saw that video.

Comment

• That Linkin Park thing is depressing because I recently listened to their new album... I'm not sure whether Korn, Linkin Park or the Killers have fallen off most but it is ridiculous how bad those bands are now.

As in all 3 have released a couple of my favourite albums and their latest albums are all complete trash to the level of not even having one song that I liked. Korn is weird in that they changed their sound to an annoying tinny sounding version of themself that just plain sucks, no more distorted guitars that made them what they were, LP just went soft as hell and the Killers I don't even know how they managed to change their sound so much but do not like...

Vent over!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information