Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can't even lie. I played the **** out of Hybrid Theory when it came out.

    Comment


    • That Brian Kelly gif is golden.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Paul View Post
        Can't even lie. I played the **** out of Hybrid Theory when it came out.
        Same. Their newest cd is just flat out garbage. Kinda sad.

        Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Paul View Post
          Can't even lie. I played the **** out of Hybrid Theory when it came out.
          It was my first ever CD and I literally wore it out listening to it on the bus ride home from school listening to it everyday. Still know every song by heart...haven't listened to anything by them since Meteora though...apparently haven't been missing much.

          Comment


          • I never liked LInkin Park. I was way too cool for that **** in high school.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
              I never liked LInkin Park. I was way too cool for that **** in high school.
              That was the cool **** when I was I high school.

              Comment


              • That SEC pic is the funniest thing I've seen in a long, long time.

                Comment


                • Considering the multiple Pedobear pictures in this thread, this is appropriate... I'm not sure if we have to laugh or cry...

                  http://www.blameitonthevoices.com/20...-pedobear.html

                  Comment


                  • I loved Hybrid Theory, and Meteroa had some songs I really liked a lot, then after that they went st8 to hell.

                    Sorta the same with Korn, I loved the first Korn album, then after that I would like maybe 1 song off every new album.

                    I will say that both of these bands put on a great live show.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                      animal gifs are the best.
                      fixed it for you


                      The way it is

                      GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

                      Comment




                      • long facebook thing:



                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                        Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                        Comment


                        • It's ******* T-Rex time.






                          That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

                          Comment


                          • I generally don't lol at the dinosaur things but that Pi Day one is epic awesome.

                            Also, the facebook stories thing are so much better than actual facebook or lamebook ever could be, they are just awesome.


                            Props to BK on the sig!

                            Comment


                            • I did take a good long laugh at the SEC Facebook thing.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                                I loved Hybrid Theory, and Meteroa had some songs I really liked a lot, then after that they went st8 to hell.

                                Sorta the same with Korn, I loved the first Korn album, then after that I would like maybe 1 song off every new album.

                                I will say that both of these bands put on a great live show.
                                That's what I've heard about the live shows. And I feel similar about Korn. Seems like there's 2-4 songs per album I like, then the rest are garbage.

                                Oh, and a funny pic:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information