X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny article but i doubt it really happened

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
      Funny (creepy?) thing about that, my former biology teacher actually had written that story about why we are all winners because we were the fastest swimming sperms, on the bathroom pass of the class... told us to read it when we went to the bathroom...
      He also gave out candies during class.
      That guy creeps me out.
      Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
      Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
      Originally posted by Lions WMD
      It's called Auto Fellatio!

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
        funny article but i doubt it really happened
        It's an urban legend. It was reported on the news as an actual incident (It's not) in certain countries though.
        Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
        Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
        Originally posted by Lions WMD
        It's called Auto Fellatio!

Comment

• Decided to bring these back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
            Decided to bring these back.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

• Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Thought this was an appropriate thread for this:

Comment

• I was thinking of moving to Australia after I got my degree, but all these weird stories that keep coming from there, I am rethinking it.

Comment

I was thinking of moving to Australia after I got my degree, but all these weird stories that keep coming from there, I am rethinking it.
                    They aren't real you know. Plus I'm pretty sure for every one stupid story that comes out of Aus there are plenty from the US.

Comment

• Ha you thought those were real? Let me give you a quote of the last article.

"In fact it's safe to say most Sydney bars are full of wankers." lol

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
                        Ha you thought those were real? Let me give you a quote of the last article.

"In fact it's safe to say most Sydney bars are full of wankers." lol
                        maybe it is true, i forgot the internetzzz = serious business

Comment

maybe it is true, i forgot the internetzzz = serious business
                          Internet is Serious Business?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                            Internet is Serious Business?
                            Why'd they make it so you can x out of it? It was funny before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                              Why'd they make it so you can x out of it? It was funny before.
                              yeah, I'm dissapointed they changed it.
                              My buddy and I were were working on computers in school, and my other friend wasnt helping us with out projects. We turned his volume up and typed in www.internetisseriousbusiness.com. When he sat down, we pushed enter, and Rick Astley started singing :D

Originally Posted by scottyboy

Comment

• Haha I did that to my friend too but I just told him to type it in and he did. It was in class too and there was no reason I just thought it would be funny, and it was. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information