• Originally posted by nepg View Post
    I love socially lazy sloth.
    My favorite:

Comment

• I'm a little ashamed to admit, but this one has been me before:

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
        I'm a little ashamed to admit, but this one has been me before:

Don't be ashamed, I guarantee every single person on this board has done that more than once.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          Don't be ashamed, I guarantee every single person on this board has done that every chance they get.
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

• Nah, I can't go the whole day without showering. Its just dirty.

I hate girls in class who don't shower, and you can tell they didn't shower cause they are wearing Uggs and sweat pants. I understand a little if its early class at 8, but bitchz it 3:30 take a shower. And then there are the few that blab it out...ohh i still haven't showered today.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
              Nah, I can't go the whole day without showering. Its just dirty.

I hate girls in class who don't shower, and you can tell they didn't shower cause they are wearing Uggs and sweat pants. I understand a little if its early class at 8, but bitchz it 3:30 take a shower. And then there are the few that blab it out...ohh i still haven't showered today.
              That's like every "hot" college girl. Showering to them isn't like showering to us. I stand under hot water for like 10 minutes, use some soap on the smellier areas, shampoo my hair...done.

It's like an hour long venture for them....

Comment

That's like every "hot" college girl. Showering to them isn't like showering to us. I stand under hot water for like 10 minutes, use some soap on the smellier areas, shampoo my hair...done.

It's like an hour long venture for them....
                The hots girls is split. Cause half of them will shower to make sure they look hot at all times, other hot ones won't. But the worst is those ugly or not so good looking chicks. I'm sure you experience it plenty at Penn State, especially when it starts getting cold up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                  The hots girls is split. Cause half of them will shower to make sure they look hot at all times, other hot ones won't. But the worst is those ugly or not so good looking chicks. I'm sure you experience it plenty at Penn State, especially when it starts getting cold up there.
                  I had it even worse....I only live here now, but I went to Clarion and damn....they got lazy when it got cold, and it got cold about 2 weeks into the year there.

I think it's just something we all deal with...realizing that most college girls can be kinda scuzzy and skanky, lol

Comment

I had it even worse....I only live here now, but I went to Clarion and damn....they got lazy when it got cold, and it got cold about 2 weeks into the year there.

I think it's just something we all deal with...realizing that most college girls can be kinda scuzzy and skanky, lol
                    Dirty girls, in both senses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                      Americans are crazy man. The plural of Lego is Lego to me and always will be. It's the same as the plural of sheep is sheep.
                      And the plural of deer is deer. What's the plural of buck, Milwaukee fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                        um, bucks??
                        JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                          Person 1: "I saw some deer today."

Person 2: "Were they bucks?"

Persno 1: "No, a couple of doe."

Bucks is the only plural one with an "s."

Comment

I'm a little ashamed to admit, but this one has been me before:

Hell, that's me even when I'm goin' somewhere.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• TH, you're gross, I need to shower at least once per week or my hair gets way too crusty.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• No way I could go more that 2 days without a shower. My mexican genes cause my hair to get crazy greasy by the end of a long day. Hats and beanies are the only way I can avoid a shower.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information