No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i would have preferred "Rocky" or "Gettysburg" for PA. Groundhog's Day....meh.

Comment

• JFK, Interview with the Vampire, Kingfish, The Client and The Pelican Brief are all better Louisiana movies.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Nice sig CJ.

Comment

• Some of those are really terrible. I mean, using Jesus Camp twice? Really? Missouri's not the most exciting place, but it has two decently famous cities and a ton of history... Assassination of Jesse James would have been more appropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
            JFK, Interview with the Vampire, Kingfish, The Client and The Pelican Brief are all better Louisiana movies.
            The Pelican Brief is boring. The book is much better.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
            <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
            <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
            <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• Death Proof is the worst movie that takes place in Tennessee.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                Some of those are really terrible. I mean, using Jesus Camp twice? Really? Missouri's not the most exciting place, but it has two decently famous cities and a ton of history... Assassination of Jesse James would have been more appropriate.
                aw yeah, seriously Missouri is a great place. Every time ive been to St Loiue Ive had a blast. Got some relation that lives in Jefferson City. I always look forward to going.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                  JFK, Interview with the Vampire, Kingfish, The Client and The Pelican Brief are all better Louisiana movies.
                  The Skeleton Key always comes to mind when talking about memorable Louisiana movies.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                    aw yeah, seriously Missouri is a great place. Every time ive been to St Loiue Ive had a blast. Got some relation that lives in Jefferson City. I always look forward to going.
                    I went there once the summer between my junior and senior years for the 4-H Shotgun national competition and it was kind of awful...

They were having a record heat wave at the time, with temperatures up to like 110...really bad for a Pennsylvania kid who maybe experiences 90 degrees a few times a year. And they didn't have dirt under their grass like I'm accustomed to...it was this like, dusty dry powdery dirt that got kicked up from so many people walking around just hovering in the air.

And then there was this hailstorm while my brother and I were in the hotel pool......that was a rough time.

Comment

• by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• What the crap? Since when is there new PBF?

Comment

• i was thinking the same thing! joy!
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• I'm just gonna leave this here...

Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Shouldn't you have put it in the WYHI thread?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Why was Wayne's World Delaware?
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information