Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    How is he staying airborne for so long. Fire extinguishers do not have that much power.
    It's on a train, so I imagine that's not your typical fire extinguisher. Could be fake, but I don't care. It's awesome.

    Comment





    • <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by nepg View Post
        It's on a train, so I imagine that's not your typical fire extinguisher. Could be fake, but I don't care. It's awesome.
        He's airborne for close to 3 seconds. Besides, what does that the fact it's a train's fire extinguisher have to do with anything? I think it's faked.




        2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

        Comment


        • That's ******* awesome. I think I might PM that to Renji since he can relate

          SPLOOSH

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
            He's airborne for close to 3 seconds. Besides, what does that the fact it's a train's fire extinguisher have to do with anything? I think it's faked.
            Don't crush my dreams old man!!!

            SPLOOSH

            Comment


            • Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
              Don't crush my dreams old man!!!






              2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

              Comment








              • Comment




                • So many are so true...

                  sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    who watches porn with other people?!
                    Ever been to an anime convention?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Stash View Post



                      I kept waiting for this reference. I was let down. Still funny though.
                      Last edited by Twiddler; 11-28-2010, 12:53 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post

                        So many are so true...
                        All but #30 apply for me. Share the road a-holes!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                          All but #30 apply for me. Share the road a-holes!
                          youre a ******* cyclists arent you!

                          bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                            All but #30 apply for me. Share the road a-holes!
                            This is for like when a lane is closed and everyone is in the right lane but one asshole tries to go left and cut everyone. Thats not sharing the road, thats being a dick.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by nepg View Post
                              All but #30 apply for me. Share the road a-holes!
                              Screw that, bicyclists are the most inconsiderate assholes on the road.
                              "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

                              Comment


                              • It's hard to come to a complete stop on a bike...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information