Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, that's awesome....

#3 - Naps are ******* awesome....one of the things I miss most about college.

#6 - I ******* hated cursive. I had this evil ***** of a 3rd grade teacher who I swear just hated boys...by halfway through that school year everything we did had to be in cursive....I hated that. Never used it again. (except to poorly sign my sign my name.)

#15 - I hate that too. I know some people who will NEVER answer their phone. They only ever call others or text. If you call them, they will never answer, and then just text you back like "what did you want?" about a second or two later.

#17 - Totally.

#21 - I've watched movies that I haven't seen in a long, long time only to realize it's actually pretty awful and I'm not sure what the hell I was thinking liking it as a kid....

#22 - Always. Can't even remember the last time I didn't get them all in one trip...

#23 - Also when you're trying to change the song on your iPod....or if you've just gotten to the best part of a song and you're almost at your destination.

#24 - Is why I'm getting fat....

#29 -

#31 - I do that with my phone. I'll get it out of my pocket to check the time, then put it back....not remember what time it is....then repeat 2-3 more times.

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
      That's ******* awesome. I think I might PM that to Renji since he can relate
      naaaah your mom is damn fine and she doesnt care about the black eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post

So many are so true...
        Good find vikes.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
            Screw that, bicyclists are the most inconsiderate assholes on the road.
            Some guy cut in front of me from behind another car the other week on a bike. Almost hit him. Yelled at me like it was my fault too. ******* hate most people on bikes.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
              Some guy cut in front of me from behind another car the other week on a bike. Almost hit him. Yelled at me like it was my fault too. ******* hate most people on bikes.
              Driving around town here during the day when the students are traveling (Penn State) is basically an obstacle course in avoiding bicyclists and pedestrians. They just walk out in front of you as if it's your job to stop...the bicyclists ride right in the middle of the road as if they are cars....it's ******* annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                bicyclists ride right in the middle of the road as if they are cars
                well, that's because they're legally supposed to. sidewalks are for walking, not bikes. if you do not like it, you can always campaign for your city to create bike lanes on the streets.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  well, that's because they're legally supposed to. sidewalks are for walking, not bikes. if you do not like it, you can always campaign for your city to create bike lanes on the streets.
                  Yeah but they think they are exempt from signaling turns and **** like that.

Of course if you see a "hipster" bike run the ****** over

bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    I'm not talking about like on the shoulder out of the way....they're like right in the middle of the freaking road as if they were a car. Like, I had one stop right in the middle of the lane at a red light and by the time he got going and out of my way, the light was already changing again. You should not be in the middle of a street where the speed limit is much faster than what you can go on a bike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                      Yeah but they think they are exempt from signaling turns and **** like that.

Of course if you see a "hipster" bike run the ****** over
                      Yeah, don't do that... The bike looks like they pulled it out of the garbage, but that ****'s a $1500 bike.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          LOL father fail (or...win?)!

Comment

• I say FAIL. That's not an injury I'm going to have fun explaining. Should have tried it out on the family dog first.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                              I say FAIL. That's not an injury I'm going to have fun explaining. Should have tried it out on the family dog first.
                              no, that's why you have a son, because he'll get hurt and then laugh about it.

also, in case you havent heard, DirecTV would like you do know that...
                              Last edited by Brent; 11-28-2010, 05:13 PM.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• The Force is strong in this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information