No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I remember getting that as a brain teaser in enrichment class in elementary school. Only, there we knew that the ball was lighter than the rest.

I think you put 6 balls on one, 6 on the other then the side with the light ball will go to the top, then you put 3 on each.....

Actually, idk how that one went. It was something along those lines iirc.

Comment

• You nailed the one I remember getting with the first one. It was too damn early to remember what I did after getting down to 3 with only one use of the scale left....

I wouldn't have known what to do if you didn't know whether the odd one was heavier or lighter though....

Comment

• Yeah, that **** don't fly in the morning. I got the solution right for the heavier part but was mystified as to why, if one was "lighter", the stupid ******* dinosaur wouldn't be able to see the other 11 were darker.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
          Already on my 2nd cup. Can't wait to get back to working evenings...ugh....not a morning person at all and this early morning training is killing me.

And a Rage Guy I came across for fun:

Comment

• Comment

• ^ Rage guy is pretty gawdammed stupid, eh? lol

Comment

• Can we stop with the Memes... seriously. This thread has gotten so damn ****** since people just post 40 damn memes in a row. Not to mention the epic retardedness of 2 people posting 40 memes on the same damn page.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                    Can we stop with the Memes... seriously. This thread has gotten so damn ****** since people just post 40 damn memes in a row. Not to mention the epic retardedness of 2 people posting 40 memes on the same damn page.

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

Can we stop with the Memes... seriously. This thread has gotten so damn ****** since people just post 40 damn memes in a row. Not to mention the epic retardedness of 2 people posting 40 memes on the same damn page.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                        6-6
                        take the 6 that was heavier and weigh 3-3
                        take any two of the heavier side and weigh them.
                        if identical, the ball not on the scale is different. otherwise, the heavy one is the heavy one.

but that only works if you know the ball is either heavier or lighter.

if it can be either, then you have to weigh balls 1-4 against balls 5-8. if they're the same, you know the ball is in 9-12. so then take balls 6, 7 and 8 and weigh them against 9, 10 and 11. if they're equal, 12 is the odd ball and you can weigh it against something else to sort out whether it's heavy or not. if 9, 10, and 11 are heavy or light, you know that set contains the odd ball (and whether it's heavy or light), weigh a/b as above to sort out the odd ball.

i hate seeing things like that in the morning before i'm aware that i should just ignore them and not spend time thinking about how to do it.
                        my response was the same as t-rex: **** this.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                          heh, and it just took me ten minutes to figure out what the **** you meant by darker. wow. yeah. finding coffee machine nao.
                          lmao. I missed this post earlier when I posted at the same time.

Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                              Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                              This is why we American football!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                                This is why we American football!
                                Picture needed!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information