Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Job View Post
    Cute, but if you you repeat to infinity, you'll get a diamond with a perimeter of 4, not a circle... Still funny though :)

Comment

• Originally posted by pete_norm View Post
      but if you you repeat to infinity, you'll get a diamond
      Where did you buy your logic? You might want a refund.

Comment

tell em Steve Dave!

Comment

• Comment

• good save

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
              Can we stop with the Memes... seriously. This thread has gotten so damn ****** since people just post 40 damn memes in a row. Not to mention the epic retardedness of 2 people posting 40 memes on the same damn page.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

You're right, it seems i had a brain fart. It will give an infinite sided polygone that approximate a circle... Still not be a perfect circle. Even if every bump is just a bit longer than the part of the circle it represent, you have to multiply that difference by the number of bump (infinity in this case). The final difference in perimeter will be the difference between 4 and PI.

The circle would be better approximated by adding the hypotenuses of every bumps. The result would closer to PI.

Comment

• I despise staying over friends' houses for this very reason.

Comment

• meh, after i turned like 11 or so i just started doing what ever i wanted, but ive known most my friends since i was 5

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                      meh, after i turned like 11 or so i just started doing what ever i wanted, but ive known most my friends since i was 5
                      haha yeah i don't think i've done that since i was 12.

Comment

• If I make the correct decision and don't drive home after getting wrecked, I generally just leave when I wake up super early.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          If I make the correct decision and don't drive home after getting wrecked, I generally just leave when I wake up super early.
                          I cant tell you how many times I would pass out at like 3am, wake up at 5:30, sober as can be and wide awake, only to drive home just to sleep for like 7 hours

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by pete_norm View Post
                            You're right, it seems i had a brain fart. It will give an infinite sided polygone that approximate a circle... Still not be a perfect circle. Even if every bump is just a bit longer than the part of the circle it represent, you have to multiply that difference by the number of bump (infinity in this case). The final difference in perimeter will be the difference between 4 and PI.

The circle would be better approximated by adding the hypotenuses of every bumps. The result would closer to PI.
                            Of course, but the very obious point of the joke is to troll pi.

Comment

• There's nothing like your own bed....I never sleep as well anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                                There's nothing like your own bed....I never sleep as well anywhere else.
                                This. This. This. This. This.

I've done some very very stupid things (mainly dui) just so i could get home to my own bed. I don't care whose house it is, i'd rather sleep in my own. I don't get hardcore drunk anymore mainly because i don't like having to stay in other homes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information