Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
    If they could stay in puppy form and have the ability to hold their urine/poop for longer than 2 hrs, it would be great then.
    my dog has a perma-puppy look.

that said:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
      these idiots caused me to stop going to class. listening to them with a hangover was awful.
      This x100.

Although i learned eventually and just stopped registering for morning classes. Now i'm more angered than annoyed cause i'm usually in all my senses when i have to listen to their crap.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
          these idiots caused me to stop going to class. listening to them with a hangover was awful.
          That's why I take online classes. FTmfW

Comment

• No Greek mythology on the flowchart? No Wiccan, Pagan, or Satanism?

Comment

• Wiccan is there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                Wiccan is there.
                **** you, man with eyes!

Comment

• I would never want to take an online class, having gone to college right out of high school. Would be counterproductive to my goals.

Comment

• I've taken a couple online classes. They suck so hard.
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                      I've taken a couple online classes. They suck so hard.
                      Agreed. I had to take 1 and hated it. I felt like I had to do 5 times the work for it as I did in any regular classes....and every little thing had to be turned in. Very annoying. I can see the perks if you're a responsible person and can keep track of it, but I need to actually go to the classes or else my bad habit of being incredibly lazy kicks in.

Comment

• I took all my education classes online. there were only two and they were during the last semester I was at A&M, but goddamn they were a joke. I would get bored and do like half a semester's worth of work in a week and then not do **** for like three weeks.

Comment

• im working on my second to last paper for my online poly sci class. it kinda blew hard, ill probably get a b in it
                          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                            im working on my second to last paper for my online poly sci class. it kinda blew hard, ill probably get a b in it
                            I have a 20 page Business Ethics paper due sometime this week. I haven't really even started - ****, I just took the final for the class tonight. This is the first online class I've really slacked in (this is 12th? one I've taken at this school).

I love online classes, though. I always felt like I was wasting time in class, commuting to and from, and I just generally disliked my classmates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              I took all my education classes online. there were only two and they were during the last semester I was at A&M, but goddamn they were a joke. I would get bored and do like half a semester's worth of work in a week and then not do **** for like three weeks.
                              This FTMFW!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• taking 6 hours online and still being a college student, especially one who worked like 15 hours a week on top of that joke of a class load was the ******* life.

probably why I posted so goddamn much back in spring of '09

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information