Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moar pichurs
    Last edited by steelersfan43; 12-08-2010, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
        taking 6 hours online and still being a college student, especially one who worked like 15 hours a week on top of that joke of a class load was the ******* life.

probably why I posted so goddamn much back in spring of '09
        haha you pretty much summed up my semester except im the opposite with posting. im never on my computer when im not constantly at class or in the library
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• This is not the random thread damn it.

Comment

• its cold as balls here

Last edited by TimD; 12-09-2010, 09:51 AM.
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
              its cold as balls here
              Bah, it's a balmy 26 degrees outside.

Comment

• [IMG]http://images1.memegenerator.net/Alpha-Boyfriend/ImageMacro/3706321/i-dont-wanna-go-out-tonight-lets-play-fable-*****-i-aint-no-nerd.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• I don't get the "Irony" one. Is it because the old man is driving the silver car? I'm failing to see anything else in the picture....

Comment

• Lambo door on the honda and the lambo is having a normal door

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      I don't get the "Irony" one. Is it because the old man is driving the silver car? I'm failing to see anything else in the picture....
                      he has the "lamborgini" doors on his stupid looking civic but the real lamborgini in the driveway has normal doors

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Ah, I'm just not a big car guy I guess.

Comment

• Anyone else find the dude punching the girl pics to be completely unfunny? I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud, but they're just tasteless and unfunny.

The light switch and dog sprinkler ones made me laugh, however.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                            Anyone else find the dude punching the girl pics to be completely unfunny? I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud, but they're just tasteless and unfunny.

The light switch and dog sprinkler ones made me laugh, however.
                            I don't think they're funny either. A little too "internet/ironic chauvinist " even for me. Not offended but I didn't think they were funny at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                              I don't think they're funny either. A little too "internet/ironic chauvinist " even for me. Not offended but I didn't think they were funny at all.
                              the jokes suck
                              Last edited by TimD; 12-09-2010, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Saw that on Twitter 2 days ago. I thought it was pretty funny!
                                I guess 14 millions a year is not enough to impress grandma!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information