Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    You mean you guys aren't fans of hastily constructed projects written on poster board where the writing starts off really big at the beginning and then gets progressively smaller as it goes across the board while curving upwards?
    They are always good for a laugh.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I once wrote an essay for a Latin test (3 pages) about Mr Miyagi versus Darth Vader. I got a 25 because I sprinkled in a few basic latin words.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• LOL. I just read the antimatter story and submitted it as an article for my Science, Tech, & Society class...

Then I saw that comic and had to copy & paste it to the end of my class discussion post. Hoping for extra points.

Comment

• Nearly did this earlier:

Comment

• My question is did you nearly dislocate your wrist or did you nearly get all 12 bags in one trip?

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                Nearly did this earlier:
                The trick is to use one of your forearms like a pole to hang the bags on. I can get a good half dozen or more bags when I do that and not put a bunch of pressure on my wrist and fingers. :D

Comment

• The trick is to use one of your forearms like a pole to hang the bags on. I can get a good half dozen or more bags when I do that and not put a bunch of pressure on my wrist and fingers. :D
                  They either make plastic bags differently over there or you have tiny forearms! I physically could not do that.. It's pretty easy to man it out if you lock the door open on the way out and don't have to deal with that!

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Last day of classes was today. The submitted timestamps on my final assignments were 11:58:04 PM and 11:59:34 PM

I take that challenge to the extreme.

I once wrote an essay for a Latin test (3 pages) about Mr Miyagi versus Darth Vader. I got a 25 because I sprinkled in a few basic latin words.
                    The longest essay I ever wrote in high school was based on the premise of Pantera being on a pirate ship. I miss creative writing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                      Last day of classes was today. The submitted timestamps on my final assignments were 11:58:04 PM and 11:59:34 PM

I take that challenge to the extreme.

The longest essay I ever wrote in high school was based on the premise of Pantera being on a pirate ship. I miss creative writing.
                      Myself and two of my friends rewrote "The Odyssey" in street slang. Wish I still had a copy.
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                        Myself and two of my friends rewrote "The Odyssey" in street slang. Wish I still had a copy.
                        I had to do a video re-enactment in my US History class, and we had to do a few clips of different things. I think ours was the Boston Tea Party/events leading up to it. So I was the only senior in the class, so naturally, I had to write the whole damn thing myself. So I did the entire script in ebonics and made the underclassmen act it out. One of my proudest moments in life.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            Who is this, YFS?
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                              Who is this, YFS?
                              ASKLDJHAKDJHSDJKLAHASLK, i forgot to host the picture on another site.
                              Last edited by njx9; 12-10-2010, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• might wanna consider a quick edit here too yfs

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information