X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• page 509 delivers even without a lot of pics

RIP ST

Comment

• This is having good friends right here. I'm pretty sure many guys would have just let the guy find out the hard way.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Comment

• For that handshake one, when they go for the ***** version, I just squeeze the **** out of their fingers.

Comment

• ahhaahhaha the tranny one cracked me up. Only if there was captioning. Like F yeah i'm getting it...hey look...wait what?...ohh wtf. The last picture him in the back ground ****** tranny.

Comment

• Very good friends. Love the look on their faces haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                  How does the fact that he's dead change any ******* thing? He still was an idiot for apologizing.
                  Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                  It changes everything. Metsox will never have a chance to be nice to him and the guy will go to afterlife thinking he's an asshole.
                  Pretty much this. I knew it was ****** up of me to do it, and i recognized it shortly after. I was a stupid ass 16 year old, and i never got to apologize to the guy.

Comment

• So I get into work a little while ago and notice this.....thing.....sitting near my desk:

I'm like...."wtf is that?" I'm sitting here pondering for like 5 minutes what it could possibly be or say......I'm thinking "are we so cheap that we're using surplus parts from Croatia or wherever the hell they have characters like that last one? MZOIP? MZOI P? What the hell is that last letter? What is this thing? What does it SAY!!!"

So finally, I go over to it to try and figure it out....and.... :

Oh..makes sense.

Comment

• oh my god this is so funny i love internet memes

Comment

• The guy yelling at the tranny is a different one than the guy that was making out with the tranny. Hilarious sequence of images, though.

Comment

• How does the size of that thing not give it away that it's a man. How drunk do you have to be to not know it's ******* 7 feet tall.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                          Originally posted by fenikz
                          we all hate you

Comment

• When I went to P-Town last summer there was a homeless man who hit on all the trannies. One of them was riding a bike and said "Hey Sailor!" and he went "Ohh ho ho" and whistled. My life has been complete since that moment.

Here's a visual for those who have never been to/heard of P-Town.

[img]http://www.negative99.com/images/ptown_***_rollerskates.jpg[/img]

It's pretty much an awesome place.
                            Last edited by ElectricEye; 12-18-2010, 05:12 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I love how P-Town is right on the tip....

Comment

• "P-town"? I'm going to guess Providence based on the team which you both root for?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information