• Inappropriate snow babies.

worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• gotta love stumble

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• yes, yes, yes, no, yes yes yes

Comment

• 7 Yes's. A very slight degree to the racism one....but my counter is that there are 2 kinds of people in the world: Those who are at least a little bit racist, and liars.

Comment

• I just had a dream that makes me think I'm kind of racist.

But they missed on the last one, which usually surprises most people that meet me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              7 Yes's. A very slight degree to the racism one....but my counter is that there are 2 kinds of people in the world: Those who are at least a little bit racist, and liars.
              It really depends on how you define racism. Racism in it's truest form is the belief that one's race is superior to all others. I don't think most people are racist by that definition. However, I think it's only natural for people to build racial stereotypes and preemptively judge people based on those stereotypes, even people of the same race as your own.

After all, stereotypes wouldn't exist if they weren't true.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                It really depends on how you define racism. Racism in it's truest form is the belief that one's race is superior to all others. I don't think most people are racist by that definition. However, I think it's only natural for people to build racial stereotypes and preemptively judge people based on those stereotypes, even people of the same race as your own.

I definitely define it as the latter version, indeed.

I can be totally nice to anyone of any kind of race, gender, sexual preference, etc and am until that specific person gives me a reason not to be. (Like they're just a dick....there are dicks of every creed and color.)

But if anyone tries to tell me they don't get a little bit more nervous passing a black guy walking down the street alone at night than they would a white guy...I think you're lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  I definitely define it as the latter version, indeed.

I can be totally nice to anyone of any kind of race, gender, sexual preference, etc and am until that specific person gives me a reason not to be. (Like they're just a dick....there are dicks of every creed and color.)

But if anyone tries to tell me they don't get a little bit more nervous passing a black guy walking down the street alone at night than they would a white guy...I think you're lying.
                  I do not get nervous in that scenario at all, but I suppose where you were raised and in what environment changes that. I'm from Oakland originally so there wasn't a time I can remember walking anywhere without seeing a black person.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post

I actually had this exact conversation with my girlfriend the other day. For me, there is a huge difference between actual racism and an assumption of a stereotype due to a person's racial affiliation. I suppose Id define racism as the line when the acknowledgement of those stereotypes becomes a hatred of them, or any sort of negative resentment towards a specific race due to those stereotypes. But its absolutely 100% true that there are stereotypes reiterated and reflected in society often enough to affect general perception, and there's nothing wrong with that. It applies to everything, not just race. Its just become such a touchy subject that people rarely allow for any sort of variation in the approach to it that even general comments not meant to offend but merely to accept reality are labelled as "racist".
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I fit most of them (shockingly). The ones I don't fit are underachiever (I'm only a slight one) and non-religious.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                      <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                      <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                      <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, no.

male, 20, straight, grew up in a middle class home, I'm smart...but i could give two shits about school, I can be racist at times (people who chat in IRC know what i'm talking about), However, i am religious.

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
                          I do not get nervous in that scenario at all, but I suppose where you were raised and in what environment changes that. I'm from Oakland originally so there wasn't a time I can remember walking anywhere without seeing a black person.
                          I guess that's true. I grew up in the woodlands of central Pennsylvania and went to a school where there were like 5 black kids, all of whom acted very, very white.

But now that I live in a bigger city and I'm out walking wherever at night....I pass a white guy and think nothing of it. But I get this little feeling of nervousness when passing a shady looking black guy. Probably sounds bad but it's just the truth...

Also, anytime I'm behind someone driving like an idiot, I assume it's an Asian, Woman or Old Person.....I'm right 95% of the time.....

Comment

• I pretty much fit all those. The only one I would change is the 4th one from "Grew up somewhere in the middle class playing tons of video games" to "Grew up somewhere in the upper lower class playing some video games".

Comment

• For me: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, no, yes.

I have strong feelings about rascism. Imo rascism exists only because of ignorance. I don't think rascism is to build up a stereotype for black or middle eastern or white people. All races have these stereotypes, so it's (in part) based on facts. I might be different since I've been in relationships with girls from other cultures than my own, but I don't think it's fair to say that people who claim that they are not the least bit rascist are liars, BeerBaron.

EDIT: Didn't play lots of video games, I did a lot of sports instead. Other than that, it's spot on.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I'm yes on all 7 of those. I hesitate to count #6, because "some degree" is technically anything. But I'm really, really racist.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information