No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 yes the only one I'm not is non-religious. I hate being an underachiever but it beats working hard and becoming a overachiever.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• yes, yes, yes, sorta, no, sorta, yes

I liked video games but was never a buff of them

I do very well in school so I'm not an underachiever

I do stereotype alot, and it falls on racial lines often, but it also has to do with other kinds of stereotyped categories. If a person is abnormal in any sense from some mental standard I have, I will unfairly judge them in a certain way, like if they are offering an argument or even if I happen to run into them I will think less of them in some way. Negative thoughts will even cross my mind if I see one of them. It's something I've gotta work on.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Yes
        no
        yes
        yes
        yes
        yes (like everyone else on Earth, to some extent no matter how small we are all prejudice about something)
        no

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
          6 yes the only one I'm not is non-religious. I hate being an underachiever but it beats working hard and becoming a overachiever.
          See, I was a B student in high school and college without trying, so my grades were always borderline A-B....but I could have done so much better if I had applied myself. So while my grades were good, they could have been great, so I consider myself an underachiever.

Comment

• Racism can be defined as making any pre-judgement based on ones race. That being said, in some form or another we are all prejudice.

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            But if anyone tries to tell me they don't get a little bit more nervous passing a black guy walking down the street alone at night than they would a white guy...I think you're lying.
            I can honestly tell you, the color of their skin has little bearing on my mind-state in that situation. It has more to do with the question "Do they look cracked out and broke as ****?" Then I may be a bit leery.

Comment

• too much talking not enough funny lols

Comment

• I'd say yes to all of them.

Comment

• As interesting as this debate is, it is severely lacking in pictures. And funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                    too much talking not enough funny lols

[IMG]http://memegenerator.net/Foul-Bachelor-Frog/ImageMacro/1740578/Foul-Bachelor-Frog-take-a-****-in-cats-litter-box-laugh-at-cat-trying-to-bury-it.jpg[/IMG]

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Wow I was 'yes' across the board. Although I just took an awesome new job so suck it underachieving.

Comment

• This should be a courage wolf meme instead.

Comment

• I'm not alone on this. Thank You!!!!!

Comment

• That is so ******* weird.

Comment

• Comment

• And I'm not alone in that^^^^

It's weird how immediate your thought process changes once you've released the valves.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information