Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    Lynzee is a dumb *****. I hope she enjoys serving me a chicken sandwich the next time I go to Applebee's.
    She just looks like the type to be a career waitress, even outside of the retardation put forth in the article.

Comment

• I see more errors than what's pointed out. Also, I bet she works at a strip club.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I posted this in the other thread, but I thought Id share my creation here.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post

(Damn funny image sites that don't allowing direct links.....you made me do 30 seconds more work to get the image!)
          I would agree 100% had this:

"When your husband gets home from work you can go out to eat with all the money he makes and also pay all the bills."

read like this:

"When your husband gets home from work you can pleasure him in a manner of his choosing, then go out to eat with all the money he makes and also pay all the bills."

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• The fact that her parents named her 'Lynzee' is the saddest part of that article.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Regular View Post
              The fact that her parents named her 'Lynzee' is the saddest part of that article.
              Maybe they could tell before she was born that her only real chance would be the pole.

*note - that looks like a fake article, btw.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Comment

• That was awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                    Maybe they could tell before she was born that her only real chance would be the pole.

*note - that looks like a fake article, btw.
                    I had a class my senior year of high school where we could write articles and our teacher would put them in the student work section of our local paper......that looks like about half the submissions. So I wouldn't be surprised to learn that it's real.

Comment

• Comment

• Hahahaha those are both great.

Comment

• I altered the first one to represent the most awesome phone conversation I've ever had:

Comment

• Comment

• I thought that NFL T'was the Night Before was kinda weak. Lots of "_____ was winning _____" could have used better verbs and wrote it better.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information