Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
    If there was a spider that big in my house I'd abandon all my possessions and move far far away.

Why would you even think about trying to CATCH the ******* thing? Spiders are ******* Satan and should be destroyed on sight at all times.

I will (and have) used half a can of Raid on spiders not even a quarter of that ******* things size.
    Try using a household cleaner with bleach, like those spray bottle ones. All it takes is2 sprays and any bug dies immediately with out the 30 minutes of leg kicking.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
      meh. just get a broom and sweep the thing outside. i'd rather have a spider that big running around eating bugs, than bugs that big running around because they're not getting eaten.
      Bugs don't really scare me...spiders scare me shitless.

Comment

• Im allergic to stings so I have a hatred for bugs in general. Spiders are just creepifying

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• Odd thing about bees with me...I got stung once when I was like 5 or 6 by a yellow jacket....then I went years without being stung again until I was 15 or 16 and mowing my grandma's grass, then I got stung 3 times in one week.

And I haven't been stung since then.

Bugs just don't bother me like spiders do. When I was little, I used to pick up the non-biting black ants and drop them into nests of the biting red ants and watch the black ant get ripped apart....fun times.

Comment

• I have never been stung by a bee/wasp/whatever

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
              i've come to an understanding with all spiders. they don't go in my room or my shower, and they can do whatever they want in the rest of my house.

but then, we have hobo spiders that tend to do **** like hiding in your bedspread, and their bite is kind of like a brown recluse, so i'm a bit more sensitive to that. or just too lazy to check my bed before getting in it. other than that, i think i have more of an issue with yellow jackets.
              As soon as I get home I'll be tearing the sheets off my bed searching for spiders. Thanks for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                I have never been stung by a bee/wasp/whatever
                reads post
                looks at post count
                reads post
                looks at post count

GO OUTSIDE

;)

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post

The last one sorta looks like grandpa CJ.
                  No, I would have rolled up to it with a Bradley Fighting Vehicle and let the 25MM rock.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I got stung in the eye once by a wasp. That **** was painful.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I got stunned by 2 wasps on the inside part of my lip. They both flew inside my soda can when I wasn't looking. I go for a sip and STING, I drop the can and see 2 of the fly out. My lip was so swollen, I looked like I got a pretty good beating.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      we all hate you

Comment

• When I was 7, I got stung in the ear by a bumblebee when I was riding my bike. That was ******* weird. Stupid neighbor lady put mud in my ear to get the stinger out. Btich (lol typo...I'm leaving it).

Comment

• I'd probably let this bee "sting" the **** out of me.

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• I got stung by a bee and 10 seconds later locked my keys in my car...

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                              Bugs don't really scare me...spiders scare me shitless.
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• If I seen that ******* thing on my ceiling. I would probably end up running thru my wall like the Kool-Aid guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information