Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
    I've seen spiders that big before. Pansies.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
        I got stung by a bee and 10 seconds later locked my keys in my car...

Comment

• Makes me think of this:

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• unless you're australian, i just don't get the big deal. if you're an aussie, you're allowed to be terrified of literally everything in nature, because 99% of it is poisonous and would really like to gnaw on your corpse.
            Do you guys not get flies and mosquitoes in the USA or something? I mean honestly I don't get being afraid of spiders, they are by far the best of all forms of bugs/arachnids/insects, a couple of well placed spiders throughout the house and yard and you basically won't have flies or mosquitoes which are far more annoying than any non-lethal spider is going to be. I mean I'm not advocating redbacks or funnel webs or anything(partly because they are worthless at fly catching anyway) but a few daddy long legs and huntsman are the best pets you can have.

Spiders are just so harmless for the most part. 3/4 of them either can't bite or won't do any harm if they do and the remainders you basically have to be ******* around in stupid places for them to get you. Bees and Wasps are far worse. Hell Ants, Mosquitoes and Horse flies are worst, I can honestly say I've never been bitten by a spider or wasp but all the others I just named have hammered me at some point.

Also... catching spiders like Huntsmans are really fun, they are big mean hairy looking things but they can't bite you, which makes them absolutely ideal for practical jokes, far more practical than trying to catch a snake or something like that :)

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

I got stung by a bee and 10 seconds later locked my keys in my car...
              Well I got stung by 2 bees on the inside of my lip. Later that day, I ran through a thick glass. I needed 33 stitches.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
              Originally posted by fenikz
              we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                Well I got stung by 2 bees on the inside of my lip. Later that day, I ran through a thick glass. I needed 33 stitches.
                Skip to :32

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                    This guy deserves a medal or trophy of some kind.

worker bees can leave
                    even drones can fly away
                    the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

Skip to :32

Man **** you. hahaha that **** is hilarious though.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      we all hate you

Comment

• I'm just going to add, spiders look creepy as **** as well. I used to be petrified of them after my father put arachnaphobia on when I was like five years old.

Side note, Daddy long legs are awesome. Deadliest poison in the world but they can't bite humans. If they could, I'd be dead by now with the amount of those things living in Maine.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I've always been a friend to daddy long legs since I saw Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves.

I thought that poisonous thing was a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                            I thought that poisonous thing was a myth.
                            It is. For some reason, all adults decided to lie to our generation about it.

(Totes srs)
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• My friend is so afraid of spiders he cant even look at pictures of them. Its really weird.. Like we will print them out and put them in his binder and stuff and he freaks out and throws it lol. I dont get why... I even drew one in ms paint and put it in his phone and he freaked and threw his phone hahahhaa.

Theres no poisonous spiders up here in that pac nw so were all gooood

I offered him 10 bucks to look at a picture of a spider and he wouldnt.. and He wouldnt even draw one for 5. Hes got issues lol

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                                Do you guys not get flies and mosquitoes in the USA or something? I mean honestly I don't get being afraid of spiders, they are by far the best of all forms of bugs/arachnids/insects, a couple of well placed spiders throughout the house and yard and you basically won't have flies or mosquitoes which are far more annoying than any non-lethal spider is going to be. I mean I'm not advocating redbacks or funnel webs or anything(partly because they are worthless at fly catching anyway) but a few daddy long legs and huntsman are the best pets you can have.

Spiders are just so harmless for the most part. 3/4 of them either can't bite or won't do any harm if they do and the remainders you basically have to be ******* around in stupid places for them to get you. Bees and Wasps are far worse. Hell Ants, Mosquitoes and Horse flies are worst, I can honestly say I've never been bitten by a spider or wasp but all the others I just named have hammered me at some point.

Also... catching spiders like Huntsmans are really fun, they are big mean hairy looking things but they can't bite you, which makes them absolutely ideal for practical jokes, far more practical than trying to catch a snake or something like that :)
                                So true, the dangers of Australian wildlife in the most populated areas are massively overblown.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information