Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I don't get the fear of spiders at all, like wogs said, they take care of all the PITA bugs around the house. Unless the thing is big enough to swallow parts of your body, or you can easily see fangs from a distance, there's nothing to worry about, you eat 8 or so of them a year in your sleep anyway.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

    Rest in Peace, themaninblack

    Comment


    • Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
      So true, the dangers of Australian wildlife in the most populated areas are massively overblown.
      They were doing some behind the scenes thing on neighbours one time, opened the letterbox and there was some rank bloody spider right inside it ready to destroy life. ON NEIGHBOURS DUDE! Can you imagine if that thing had bitten Karl Kennedy? I would be lost, forever.

      Australia is evil just face it, that's why you all come to live here anyway.

      (can we please just forget the fact I just admitted to watching a behind the scenes special on Neighbours? I'd really appreciate that, thanks)
      What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
      It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
        I don't get the fear of spiders at all, like wogs said, they take care of all the PITA bugs around the house. Unless the thing is big enough to swallow parts of your body, or you can easily see fangs from a distance, there's nothing to worry about, you eat 8 or so of them a year in your sleep anyway.
        If a spaceship landed, and as we awaited contact with an intelligent life form, if spiders came crawling out, we would use every weapon known to man in order to kill them.




        2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
          That is ******* awesome. I love the internet.

          Comment


          • How bout these guys:


            While they look effing creepy, they are actually pretty awesome. They eat spiders and lots of other bugs and unlike spiders who are smug assholes that just stand there when you walk into a room with them, these guys are like oh **** a skyscraper is walking toward me and they run. My last house had a ton of them. Freaked my wife out but if I saw one and she wasn't around I just let it go.

            My new house has wolf spiders and they bite us in our sleep. Sucks.

            I'm pretty sure I have a bee phobia. It is embarrassing.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
              My friend is so afraid of spiders he cant even look at pictures of them. Its really weird.. Like we will print them out and put them in his binder and stuff and he freaks out and throws it lol. I dont get why... I even drew one in ms paint and put it in his phone and he freaked and threw his phone hahahhaa.

              Theres no poisonous spiders up here in that pac nw so were all gooood

              I offered him 10 bucks to look at a picture of a spider and he wouldnt.. and He wouldnt even draw one for 5. Hes got issues lol
              Jesus, I would take advantage of that so much.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                How bout these guys:


                While they look effing creepy, they are actually pretty awesome. They eat spiders and lots of other bugs and unlike spiders who are smug assholes that just stand there when you walk into a room with them, these guys are like oh **** a skyscraper is walking toward me and they run. My last house had a ton of them. Freaked my wife out but if I saw one and she wasn't around I just let it go.

                My new house has wolf spiders and they bite us in our sleep. Sucks.

                I'm pretty sure I have a bee phobia. It is embarrassing.

                Those things scare the living poop out of me. They're fast mother ******* and creepy as hell. The one night I was up real late and I felt something on my leg.. I looked down and one was crawling up it. I could live without these in my house.




                Last edited by Bills2083; 12-30-2010, 10:15 AM.


                Originally Posted by scottyboy
                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                Comment


                • Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                  How bout these guys:


                  While they look effing creepy, they are actually pretty awesome. They eat spiders and lots of other bugs and unlike spiders who are smug assholes that just stand there when you walk into a room with them, these guys are like oh **** a skyscraper is walking toward me and they run. My last house had a ton of them. Freaked my wife out but if I saw one and she wasn't around I just let it go.

                  My new house has wolf spiders and they bite us in our sleep. Sucks.

                  I'm pretty sure I have a bee phobia. It is embarrassing.

                  We get these in the house once in a while. And yeah they look nasty, but they are actually pretty harmless. Whats that thing called again? The name escapes me, its a kind of centipede.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                    We get these in the house once in a while. And yeah they look nasty, but they are actually pretty harmless. Whats that thing called again? The name escapes me, its a kind of centipede.
                    I'm pretty sure they're house centipedes


                    Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                      I'm pretty sure they're house centipedes
                      They were in my dormatory freshman year and we made a game out of how many of them you could crush by the end of the year lol.

                      Originally posted by BeansDooma
                      who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

                      Comment


                      • [img][/img]

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                          I'm pretty sure they're house centipedes
                          I'm pretty sure I'd stomp the **** out of it if I saw one.




                          2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • Yes, house centipedes. Probably has some long ass latin name too but I don't know it. It sucks to have one scurry past your foot when you're taking a dump but they're really not that bad.

                            Comment


                            • Scutigera coleoptrata to be precise.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                                Scutigera coleoptrata to be precise.


                                you and your knowledge!


                                Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information