• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol at the medical letter.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post

you and your knowledge!
      Quick wiki searches will get you most your answers.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        No, I just have the scientific names of every known species memorized.

Comment

• I don't like those fast crawling centipedes, I kill them every chance I get, because one time I was woken up by one on my face. Not the most pleasant way to wake up, especially when they crawl over your eyes. Ever since then, I kill them out of spite.
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
            I don't like those fast crawling centipedes, I kill them every chance I get, because one time I was woken up by one on my face. Not the most pleasant way to wake up, especially when they crawl over your eyes. Ever since then, I kill them out of spite.
            I woke up once with an ant chewing on the inner corner of my eye. One of the big black ones. WTF was it thinking? For some reason I used a TV antenna to kill it. This was years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
              I woke up once with an ant chewing on the inner corner of my eye. One of the big black ones. WTF was it thinking? For some reason I used a TV antenna to kill it. This was years ago.
              I'm going to sound like a one-upper here, but oh well....

When I was about ten, I was outside runnign aroung and was stopped dead in my tracks by one of those big black ants biting the tip of my ****. Crippling pain resulted in me flailing and swatting it off and smashing like I've never smashed before, and never have since then.
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• I'm extremely terrified of anything spidery, and once when I was younger...maybe 8 or 9, I was playing with action figures and trucks in the woods with my brother on the ground and a spider crawled up on me. I swatted it off and jumped up so high....I swear I went high enough that I could have dunked a basketball. I hopped up off the ground like a frog or something. Adrenaline is some ridiculous ****.

Comment

• You win, I'd much rather get bit in the eye.

Comment

you and your knowledge!

This was too good not to upgrade.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I always thought house centipedes were silver fish. I'm still calling them that though. Silver fish is what I'd want my bug name to be.

Anyway, my house has "silver fish" and wolf spiders both. And granddaddy longlegs. And the webbed granddaddy longlegs. And writing spiders throughout the yard. And there's a forest behind us that houses a pagan god that kidnaps a person from my neighborhood every autumn.

The location is great though, so it's ok.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                        I always thought house centipedes were silver fish. I'm still calling them that though. Silver fish is what I'd want my bug name to be.

Anyway, my house has "silver fish" and wolf spiders both. And granddaddy longlegs. And the webbed granddaddy longlegs. And writing spiders throughout the yard. And there's a forest behind us that houses a pagan god that kidnaps a person from my neighborhood every autumn.

The location is great though, so it's ok.
                        Common misconception but this is a silverfish.

Comment

• This is the funny picture thread not the gross bug thread dammit!

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

i'm sorry but this picture is KILLING me haha
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                              This is the funny picture thread not the gross bug thread dammit!

I use that same pic as the screen saver on my student lap-tops for my robotics class.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                Thanks!

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information