Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
      Bears fans, I absolutely love you guys...but I have to post this.

Meh, you can say I have a lack of a sense of humor.. But I don't find making fun of a disease that kills and effects so many people to be funny. I suppose Wilf is always good for laugh though.

/serious rant.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Comment

• What...is that

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

• idc what it is i call dibs, if it grows up ugly ill put it in the trash with the rest of em

Comment

• Comment

• Bill F**king Murry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPLOOSH

Comment

• I'd be at the table with the "Kids who don't have bedtimes." My parents gave up on that when i was in 2nd/3rd grade because I had/have mild insomnia and it was just easier to let me get tired and go to bed when I wanted.

DEFINITELY at the "Boys creating food dares" table.

I'd be somewhere near the "Girl who almost got hot" and the "Funny fat guy." They were the upper echelon of my crowd. Failing that, I'd be nearish to the "Smart Nerds."

On any given night, I'd migrate between the "Filling backpack with chicken breasts," "Their actual friends already ate....." and "Friends based entirely around...." table. I loved college, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post

On any given night, I'd migrate between the "Filling backpack with chicken breasts,"
                    lol I laughed when I seen this, just because that would probably be me. I was so damn broke all the time.

Comment

• "Guys who wear khakis"

That would be me.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                        lol I laughed when I seen this, just because that would probably be me. I was so damn broke all the time.
                        My roommate and I did that all sophomore year. Fill our backpacks with tupperware and empty bottles and steal steal steal. I'd take like half trays of brownies and dozens of chicken nuggets and fill up the bottles with juice and milk....good times. That was also my pot smoking prime, so that made it even more fun, lol

Comment

• I lol'ed when I saw, "their violins"

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                            "Guys who wear khakis"

That would be me.

And where do you sit at the home?

Comment

• At the "need help zipping their flies" table in the seat closest to "Vegatables" table.

It will optimize my scoring potential.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                                On any given night, I'd migrate between the "Filling backpack with chicken breasts," "Their actual friends already ate....." and "Friends based entirely around...." table. I loved college, haha.
                                80% of the time I watched ESPN or other games while I ate in the caf.
                                DeAngelo Hall looks like James Harden.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information