No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im not generally a socially awkward person but for some reason i hate calling companies, even if its as simple as ordering pizza

Comment

• I'm not sure why this guy reminds me of njx...

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• yay Kappa Sig

Comment

• There were like 20 of those stoner guys on my dorm floor freshman year.....most didn't come back for sophomore year, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post

My hearing is actually pretty bad from playing bass so much (bassist tends to stand right next to the drums) without earplugs. So I tend to do this a LOT. Otherwise conversations will largely consist of me asking the other person to repeat each sentence about three times. You just get tired of people thinking you're stupid because you can't hear when they mumble.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• That would be ridiculously awesome if I saw Sean Patrick Flanery and Norman Reedus playing Big Buck Hunter at the mall.
              SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
              Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• That white guy memo is just about every single white guy under the age of 30 that lives in Hollywood. bah hahahah. Funny.

Comment

I just assigned a Group Project in my class. It is so much fun to watch the Socially Akward 8th Graders walk around the edges of the classroom stressing about who to work with. I am sure that they are thinking the same thing....
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                    I just assigned a Group Project in my class. It is so much fun to watch the Socially Akward 8th Graders walk around the edges of the classroom stressing about who to work with. I am sure that they are thinking the same thing....
                    I was one of those kids, you are a terrible person haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      There were like 20 of those stoner guys on my dorm floor freshman year.....most didn't come back for sophomore year, lol
                      Dude, those all made me laugh so ******* hard. Everyone hates the stupidly shady poor stoner guy that pockets lighters and one dollar bills after doing a line.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                        why can't you just assign partners it would be easier. Though make sure all the dumb kids are in 1 group. I hated being in their group and having to do all the work.

Comment

• posts like that remind me how much i love the internet. as a history major...i LOVE that womens studies one.
                          as well as the chris brown rihanna one hahah
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I was one of those kids, you are a terrible person haha.
                            Why do you think I became a teacher? A) Summer Vacation B) Pick on the nerdy kids!

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                            why can't you just assign partners it would be easier. Though make sure all the dumb kids are in 1 group. I hated being in their group and having to do all the work.
                            Actually, having the kids pick their own groups is the easiest way of all. The smart/motivated kids group themselves together & the losers/slackers join forces as well. Natural selection. The akward kids find a place somewhere in there, too, but usually with some help from me.

Actually, even though it is a "group project", kids are all graded on their individual contributions to the research & presentation.
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• I was one of the smart kids who always aligned myself with my less intelligent friends. And of course, me being the smart one, they were pleased to have me. In English once, grade 11 English, we had to write a group essay. We were each gonna handle one paragraph and then I was just gonna throw together the intro+conclusion. They sent me their rough drafts and well basically I wrote the whole thing after seeing those. They looked like this . It was annoying that my group mates did not understand punctuation .

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Shovel thrust gets me every time. Unlikely that I'll stop resorting to it.

Men's Studies and the Dreamcast ones were a good sequence of lulz.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information