Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post

Sigh...
    Depends on how you look at it. Based on what they've done it can't be Cutler. However, say you're hanging out with the three of them, I think Cutler would easily be the least likable. He seems like that douchey guy that's ruining everyone else's good time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post

All of Chicagoland wants this guy to be hardcore, but Jay won't play through the pain.
      Holy **** they actually look alike.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
        Meanwhile, in America
        We run a hunting and fishing guide on our website and I get calls and emails all the time from people complaining about it and how disgusting hunting is and it's a shame our site would cater to those savages and blah blah blah....

Hit a deer in your car once and see if you still feel that way. And they're all ******* women too......that's not even sexist, it's a legitimate observation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post

All of Chicagoland wants this guy to be hardcore, but Jay won't play through the pain.
          There is no need to worry about the Bears' quarterback situation....

... and just for good measure:

Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            We run a hunting and fishing guide on our website and I get calls and emails all the time from people complaining about it and how disgusting hunting is and it's a shame our site would cater to those savages and blah blah blah....

Hit a deer in your car once and see if you still feel that way. And they're all ******* women too......that's not even sexist, it's a legitimate observation.
            Not surprised at all. It does seem to be dividing line of sorts among genders.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Comment

• At first I thought someone photoshopped Xzibit's head on that.

Comment

• Steelers victory post:

Greatest candle ever or greatest candle ever? I'd love to wake up to this smell, haha

You pervs...

When you see it...you might or might not **** bricks.

[IMG]http://loscuatroojos.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Giant-Sock-Monkey-with-*****.jpg[/IMG]

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Bacon Candle picture forwarded to appropriate parties for immediate attempt upon my next visit with said parties.

Comment

• if forced to whod you rather do it with the little girl or the mammoth woman

Comment

• She's gotta be a good 6'4....either that or everyone else there is tiny, and then she'd still have to be at least 6'0

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          if forced to whod you rather do it with the little girl or the mammoth woman
                          Little girl without question.

What?

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                            Little girl without question.

What?

Comment

• He Said If I Was Forced Too!

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                                Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                                a family guy reference njx? I thought you were above that.
                                That is from seasons 1-3 (which is acceptable). Also, what is that scene in Family Guy a reference to? Answer: Annie Hall

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information