Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    Ann needs to right David a thank-you letter for such good advice.
    She should write him a thank-you letter too.
    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
      She should write him a thank-you letter too.
      You obviously didn't get the joke. She wrote the wrong homophone.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        You obviously didn't get the joke. She wrote the wrong homophone.
        Haha. You're write.
        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• What Our Pets Dream about:

Last edited by yourfavestoner; 01-27-2011, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• The most epic of epic face palms.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
              What Our Pets Dream about:

I loved both the octopus and the vacuums. I think I'd have given the octopus the nod, but I'm not sure because the vacuum one is so epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post

The most epic of epic face palms.
                Eh, the question isn't whether or not there's global warming, it's about whether or not it's caused by man. And IMO, we have a negligible effect - at best.

Comment

Eh, the question isn't whether or not there's global warming, it's about whether or not it's caused by man. And IMO, we have a negligible effect - at best.
                  More than anything, I was shocked at the simple retardation involved in saying "It's cold outside, so where's the global warming?" I guess it's kinda the fault of climate change proponents for calling it global warming instead of climate change. Climate change is more about extreme weather patterns in both the summer and the winter, and that just isn't deniable. I'm not too well read on the issues, so I don't know how much is caused by man or not. But I do know the "It's cold, so no global warming" thing is the dumbest thing I've heard all day, and that's saying something because in a class discussion this morning one guy cited a movie as an example for his point.

Comment

The most epic of epic face palms.

But but but but but.....

It's cold outside.
                    Cardon Dioxide is plant food.
                    In the 70's, everyone said there would be global cooling.
                    There were sceintist hocked emails staying their is no such thing.
                    Its all a constiparacy.

GLOBAL WARMING DOESNT EXIST!!!! LALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU!!!!!!

This is a joke. Especially the spelling and grammatical errors.
                    Last edited by Crickett; 01-27-2011, 05:08 PM. Reason: Please let me know if I should delete this for being too political in nature.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                      hooray for political conversations that, sadly and bizarrely, having nothing to actually do with politics. you know your system has been co-opted when...
                      Is this the clue to get off the global warming subject? Because I have something to say that I found out recently through my ventures into the meteorology that is actually pretty interesting. If you want it left alone though, don't worry I'll keep it to myself. It doesn't really "take sides" in the argument, its just more infromation to consider on the subject.
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

More than anything, I was shocked at the simple retardation involved in saying "It's cold outside, so where's the global warming?" I guess it's kinda the fault of climate change proponents for calling it global warming instead of climate change. Climate change is more about extreme weather patterns in both the summer and the winter, and that just isn't deniable. I'm not too well read on the issues, so I don't know how much is caused by man or not. But I do know the "It's cold, so no global warming" thing is the dumbest thing I've heard all day, and that's saying something because in a class discussion this morning one guy cited a movie as an example for his point.
                        Well I guess its OK (at least I hope), if not I'm sure njx will make this disappear...

You aren't off at all in you're basic idea of the climate change. Basically "global warming" does mean more severe contrasts to the lows and highs. That goes for temperature and precipitation.

But the information I'm talking about in a last post was a bit of information an Accuweather meteorolgist brought up in one of his videos showing how solar flares coinciding with man's industrial buildup have been historically more intense (these flares last for years) during the time when man has supposedly started changing the atmosphere. But the most recent solar flare was much less intense than predicted, and the next few solar flares are expected to continue that trend, and he believes that by 2030, the Earth will be cooling, and in an extreme circumstance, we could see a "mini ice age" by 2050. There really is now way to figure out which side is right in laying the blame on humans or the sun right now, but by then we should now that if the Earth is still warming, humans have had an effect. If not, we know that humans, indeed, pale in comparison to the power of the Sun.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                          hooray for political conversations that, sadly and bizarrely, having nothing to actually do with politics. you know your system has been co-opted when...
                          It's sad, because it's absolutely about science and not politics. But it will devolve into a political discussion because politicians use it as a hot button issue without knowing what the **** they're talking about.

Sorry for killing the /b/ thread again guys.
                          Last edited by yourfavestoner; 01-27-2011, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Only this time:

Comment

It's sad, because it's absolutely about science and not politics. But it will devolve into a political discussion because politicians use it as a hot button issue without knowing what the **** they're talking about.

Its OK, I at least contributed to it...

Consider this my additional apology.

Comment

• words, refresh page, more words, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                we all hate you

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information