No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and totes did not mean to start debate. I probly should have only posted the top half, which is where the idiocy was. But alas, I am nothing if not lazy.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
      Oh and totes did not mean to start debate. I probly should have only posted the top half, which is where the idiocy was. But alas, I am nothing if not lazy.

At least we kept it scientific and didn't delve into the dark alley... so to speak.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• The Polar Express. It's just like Saw.

Comment

• Maybe because they're both crappy movies?

Comment

• bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
              Well I guess its OK (at least I hope), if not I'm sure njx will make this disappear...

You aren't off at all in you're basic idea of the climate change. Basically "global warming" does mean more severe contrasts to the lows and highs. That goes for temperature and precipitation.

But the information I'm talking about in a last post was a bit of information an Accuweather meteorolgist brought up in one of his videos showing how solar flares coinciding with man's industrial buildup have been historically more intense (these flares last for years) during the time when man has supposedly started changing the atmosphere. But the most recent solar flare was much less intense than predicted, and the next few solar flares are expected to continue that trend, and he believes that by 2030, the Earth will be cooling, and in an extreme circumstance, we could see a "mini ice age" by 2050. There really is now way to figure out which side is right in laying the blame on humans or the sun right now, but by then we should now that if the Earth is still warming, humans have had an effect. If not, we know that humans, indeed, pale in comparison to the power of the Sun.
              99% of the scientists are on one side with fox news on the other...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                  This just simply isn't true. The scientific community is incredibly divided on the topic.

And so I don't get killed:

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• yeah seriously njx hippster hear already ruined the name of this thread.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                              I hope you apply some troll physics to your engineering career. I'm sure it would result in a long and prosperous one.

I'm sure it will lead to a very prosperous life.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Cute/funny animal pics>crappy convos.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X